- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Are you our new extraordinary leader, with solid experience in the consumer electronics industry? And do you excel in designing and producing devices while working with internal and external partners?Then join our Product Technology organization and play a key strategic role in designing and executing the technology roadmap, establishing a sound sourcing strategy and building strong strategic partnerships with external vendors, design houses and manufacturers!
• Drive excellence in design of components for the technology across LEGO product portfolio, lay out and execute on the technology roadmap and provide leadership in building strategic technical partnerships, while also making “build or buy” decisions
• Lead the way in successfully bringing products to the consumer, adapting to an ever-changing technology landscape
• Lead the development of core technology components across the LEGO Group’s Technology Platform components
• Build and develop a high performing team, while actively participating in the Product Technology Leadership team leading the Product Technology organization
• Work closely with key stakeholders including, experience designers, software developers, product management, project management, finance, operations, and external partners
• Provide guidance and direction to executive leadership team on critical technology decisions
• Drive continuous improvement of our Product Development Lifecycle
As people leader you role model and mentor leadership throughout the organization and establish a culture of ownership and accountability. You lead effortlessly in a VUCA world and empower your people.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Product Technology delivers integrated product build & play experiences in collaboration with LEGO’s Product Development organization.
To achieve this, we develop hardware and firmware in embedded solutions utilizing technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our platforms and support them for the complete business lifecycle.
Do you have what it takes!
• Master or Bachelor degree of Science or similar electronics engineering background
• 8+ years of leadership experience across engineering, product, technology development and partnerships in relevant domains
• Experience in the consumer electronics industry, designing and producing devices/components while working with vendors, design houses and contract manufacturers
• Proven track record of ideation and innovating exceptional products across many different product lines, while motivating others to act by creating a shared sense of vision or purpose
• Understanding of doing business in all major countries around the globe
• Superb communication, collaboration and influencing skills
• Positive attitude, creating commitment towards success with teams and peers
• Knowledge of agile theories and proven track record in working according to agile methodologies
You have a proven track record of leadership capabilities. You work well with others, listen and communicate effortless with key partners within and outside of projects and functional areas. You are determined to ensure a positive and productive team environment. This means that you:
• Lead courageously: Take personal responsibility to do the right things and persist in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapt quickly to change and make timely and thoughtful decisions
• Achieve results: Understand what drives overall business success and are accountable for prioritizing and delivering quality results. You anticipate obstacles and take action to prevent or minimize their impact.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
” We release the full potential of technologies to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.