- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Do you thrive using your engineering capabilities working with processing platforms and optimization?Join us in The LEGO Group. You will have a Global responsibility to ensure governance of the platforms you will be responsible for and you will use your technical experience and structured approach to inspire your colleagues.
Core responsibilitiesThe platform owner is the driver of global processes & projects supporting the E&Q, production and market & products business plans related to production equipment. You will have a central role to manage different stakeholders, at all LEGO sites.
In this role, you are:
• One point of entry - the “go to” person and the link between R&D & production/marked & products/supplier. Overall responsible for all activities within the newest platforms.
• Responsible for the newest standard platform including all documentation in order to maintain the justification of the platform and to secure all S&OP approved LEGO platforms
• Assuring that we meet the newest requirements globally.
• Will drive full support from site engineering of the standardization process towards the latest standard platform. The platform owner, will decide on when and if to implement the CI requests to the platform, based on justification from local engineering or R&D. Directions / decisions within technology maps will also be included. At least once a year you will go to each site or setup ways for an audit to secure standardization is followed.
• The driver of the strategic development agenda, finding and applying relevant innovation and state of the art technologies to existing platform.
• Present status and updates on engineering according to our Processing wheel.
• The link to S&OP (sales and operation) regarding supplier capacity planning – creating the global footprint for the platform. Furthermore; collaborates with Global Procurement and with the suppliers to build up supplier relationship management to a strategic partnership level.
Play your part in our team succeeding togetherWe are 9 colleagues focusing on development and maintaining new equipment platforms within decoration and assembly. As a department, we are still growing and developing, so we value an environment where we can test ideas fast to take out learnings and get to the end goal. We promise you a fun, creative atmosphere where you will get an opportunity to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact on the way we perform.
Do you have what it takes?As a person, you value working independently and in teams with end-to-end processes and you also understand the importance of working with stakeholders in a global perspective.
• You have an engineering background as mechanical engineer or similar
• You have 5+ years of technical experience within processing equipment
• You have experience within innovation / development and are encouraged working with people in a team
• You speak and write English effortlessly
• Previous experience maintain production platforms in another multinational company
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“This role gives you the possibility to continuously improve your Technical and coordination proficiencies while ultimately inspiring the young builders of tomorrow. Imagine being the one who ensure that the kids get the same elements in the same high quality globally."