- Ukraine, Kievs'ka
- Job ID
LEGO Marketing and Sales office located in Kyiv, Ukraine is looking for a person to join the team as Key Account Manager.The ideal candidate has excellent communication and collaboration skills with structured thinking and willingness to reach out to different customers.
Responsibilities:• Having the full responsibility for developing the business with our top accounts (modern trade/e-commerce customers) and potentially new customers.
• Shaping the strategy in Customer Business Plans as well as driving execution to deliver results.
• Management of trade investments and leading trading terms negotiations.
• Deliver product presentations to existing customers and prospects; follow up all leads and proposals within approved guidelines.
• Preparing monthly reports, customer scorecard, by theme and by store detail analysis
• Work closely will other Account Managers and colleagues, share ideas and best practices
• Be actively involved in Account Manager internal meetings and regional direction follow-ups
Start your career with the LEGO brandLEGO Marketing and Sales office in Kyiv is part of the REEMEA region (Russia, Emerging Europe and Middle East & Africa) and has 13 employees. This position is part of the Key account team and will report directly to the Country Manager.
On this position, you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is fantastic opportunity to support our marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
Key requirements• University degree
• 3-5 years of experience in Account Management at International FMCG companies.
• Strong strategic orientation, result focused and ability to add value to the Team.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Passionate about making the change for LEGO Brand in Ukraine.
• Fluent English and native Ukrainian or Russian language.
• The role is offered as full-time contract for unlimited period
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.
Please, send CV in ENGLISH.