- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
Do you want to impact the lives of millions of LEGO fans, old and young, by crafting world-leading experiences in the digital space?With solving for user needs close to heart, you will lead design thinking and craftsmanship across a diverse and passionate multi-disciplinary team.
You will partner with co-designers, developers, product managers and business leaders to design, develop and launch world-leading digital experiences for audiences around the world.You are the guardian of the user experience as you lead the creative process from a strategic starting point, founded on user insight, through to launch of a seamless digital product experience (mobile apps & web). By thinking holistically and bringing the development to a practical level, you will:
• Bring your strategic mindset and design thinking toolset into play as you apply research and user centred design methodologies to grow opportunities from user insights into concepts and prototypes
• Establish a collaborative experience design space through which you continually involve design strategists, UX researchers, co-designers, developers, team leads and product managers to champion early ideation and user co-creation through the execution pipeline
• Bring compelling ideas to life through your design craftsmanship as you facilitate user research to inform your design throughout an iterative development process
• Frame ideas, concepts, design direction into compelling presentations which you guide partners through for alignment and on board
• You will play a role in influencing the department’s design culture, strategy and practice
• Develop and detail the design system and guidelines for the experience
• Investigate emerging consumer trends and technologies (AR, AI, Voice, etc.) and the role that they can play in building more relevant digital consumer experiences.
As part of the LEGO Agency, a global consumer marketing and experience agency within the LEGO Group, you will work in the Digital Design department that collaborates across interdisciplinary product teams to design, develop and launch experiences that deeply impact our audiences worldwide, e.g. LEGO LIFE, IDEAS.LEGO.COM, LEGO Account, LEGO.com, LEGO TV.
Do you have what it takes?• Design degree or equivalent
• E-commerce/Content/Marketing/Computer science/Business/Psychology/, etc. backgrounds are a plus
• Proficient user of Adobe design suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Proficient use of UX and prototyping tools such as Miro, Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
• Demonstrable experience with varied presentation tools and formats
• MUST be available to be work located in Billund, Denmark
• Extensive experience working with web/app/digital design in agile development teams, preferably across a variety of products, industries and company dynamics, e.g. start-ups, agencies, larger complex organizations
• Exceptional collaborative skills, where your approach to involving, communicating and facilitating is pragmatic and comes naturally to you
• Extensive experience in and thrilled to validate concepts through conducting research (quantitative and qualitative) throughout various stages of the product development lifecycle
• You are result oriented and are an ambassador for setting ambitious goals for experiences you are part of launching
• Excellent presentation skills and confident working with partners and stakeholders at all levels
• Highly proactive in uncovering problems (big and small), framing them against opportunities, crafting meaningful user journeys and storytelling that builds follow-ship
• You are at home in an environment that strives to adapt to its surroundings, through which you foster changing e.g. work dynamics, use of tools, teamwork methods, user behaviors, technologies, ways to problem solve
• You thrive being part of a team to which you bring appreciation and enthusiasm
• You are a thought leader with vision and are highly reflective in your thought process, detailing and sharing successes as well as failures of processes and experiences you have driven
Join the LEGO Family!Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”