- Job ID
We are recruiting for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our French-Iberian marketing team!The team creates opportunities to deliver incremental revenue into the business through Trade Marketing and Partnership activities.You have experience building strong and collaborative relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure all marketing opportunities are maximised. You will be expected to manage these at multiple levels- both within the account management and the marketing team.
• Gathers insights and work in close collaboration with Western Europe TM team to define and develop the trade marketing strategy across channels according to shoppers, consumers and retailers needs.
• Leads cooperation with Key Accounts, Brand/Digital Marketing and agencies, to build strategies, selling-in and activation of shopper campaigns tied to occasions or key themes.
• Act as a “in-store champion” with a strong focus on LEGO corners and second placements to ensure the ultimate shopper and consumer LEGO experience in-store in third-party retailers.
• Coordinate omnichannel experience with digital and ecommerce experts.
• Drives execution by translating objectives into clearly defined team deliverables, and excellence in execution. Leading campaign material development and tracking/analyzing actions to improve process and efficiency.
• Regular contact with French key customers throughout the year.
• People management
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Trade Marketing Team
Part of the Marketing Department, the Trade Marketing team has the responsibility to ensure the best shopper experience of the LEGO brand within all point of sales (instore and online). It defines, develops and executes the strategy of activation of our whole franchises portfolio into the channels.
The Trade Marketing Manager position
Reporting directly to a Senior Trade Marketing Manager France-Iberia, the TM manager France will be responsible to define and execute the shopper and trade marketing strategy across channels (toy specialists, grocery, pure players). The main focus will be in France although this role will ensure consistency for the Business Unit working in close collaboration with Iberian trade marketing team.
Do you have what it takes?
• A minimum of 5-6 years of successful experience in trade marketing, in consumer packaged goods
• Proven track record in project management, creating and executing best-in-class in-store marketing campaigns
• Strong leader ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Problem-solving attitude with strong rigor and ability to multitasking
• Excellent collaborative mindset and capacity to succeed into an international and moving environment
• Experience in sales is an asset
• Fluency in French and English are a must
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“This role is a unique opportunity to bring the LEGO experience to life in-store, within a wide variety of distribution channels, and working in close collaboration with passionate people”