- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
Would you like to develop a team delivering digital experiences to kids, young and old, all around the world and help us inspire the builders of tomorrow to learn through play?As product owner for one of our cross-functional software development teams, you love to lead a team of skilled people that together with our business partners succeeds by bringing global digital experience alive.You have an opinion on what a good product looks like, both from a customer and technical perspective, but you acknowledge that you do not have all the answers. To find them, you excel at bringing partners, your team and user insights together, balancing effective delivery with room to explore and discover.
This will be your chance to join our group of product owners that lead the development of a diverse set of consumer facing digital experiences such as LEGO.com and LEGO Life. The experience you will take lead on will be a web-based experience towards an older audience.
In short, your responsibilities will be to:• Drive partnership between business partners and your development team.
• Act as the day to day leader for your team, ensuring focus and progress towards desired outcomes.
• Foster a collaborative environment for your development team enabling them to release their potential.
• Support the business in being responsible for the product by applying data and user insights from your team as well as your own experience.
• Developing yourself and your fellow peers by taking part in our ambition to constantly develop our way of leading digital product development.
You can expect up to 10 travel days a year to collaborate with our external development partners.
Play your part in the team succeedingWe are a big organization, but we strive to keep things as simple as we can. In this role you play a vital part in this. Being the daily informal leader of your team, we expect you to know what is best for you and your team and you will have the freedom to choose how to do things. You think a tight SCRUM process is what it takes to run the team? Good start. You understand why the product is build the way it is and have ideas on how do it even better? Excellent! We only expect that you take inspect, learn and adapt serious, and we will support you the best we can.
Part of keeping things simple is keeping ownership of our products simple. We operate by the principle of “you build it, you run it” so once live, you and your team naturally operate and improve on the experiences you have built to make sure they stay relevant and achieve the desired outcomes.
To succeed in this position, it is vital that you are persistent in reaching your goals and flexible, doing what it takes, to help your team getting things done. You may come from a business or technical background, but a good understanding of technology is a must.
We will be looking for:• A degree in software engineering, computer science or an IT focused commercial degree.
• 3+ years of detailed experience working with software product development as a product owner, tech lead or similar.
• Worked or working with agile development teams and internal business partners.
• Speak and write English fluently and have good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
Prior knowledge with leading development of web experiences will be an advantage, but experience with other technical platforms will be considered as well.