Slavný most Tower Bridge, který vede přes řeku Temži v Londýně v Anglii už od roku 1894, je jednou z nejznámějších dominant na světě. Nyní můžeš tuto nadčasovou klasiku přidat do své sbírky světových budov ze stavebnice LEGO. Most Tower Bridge, navržený s využitím pokročilých stavebních metod a atypických barev a prvků, má svou dvojici typických věží a zvedací most, který se skutečně otevírá. Jeho sestavování i vystavování je zábava, drží pevně pohromadě, ale pro usnadnění přepravy lze rozdělit na několik částí. Patří k němu čtyři miniaturní vozidla: černé londýnské taxi, tradiční červený dvoupatrový autobus – double-decker, žlutý náklaďák a zelený automobil. Dokončený model měří 102 cm na délku, 45 cm na výšku a 26 cm na šířku. Věk 16+. 4 287 dílků.Návody k sestavení
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Display SetGumbycat | 55-64Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This set is beautiful. I have put it between two large Swarovski display pieces in my lounge and it looks magnificent. It is elegant, the colours really pop. It is a long build and I have an important tip. None of the bags are numbered and there are many duplicate bags. The first thing to do is to identify all the duplicate bags, and then sort the pieces by shape - not by colour. Sort each set of duplicate bags together. This first process should be over in 2 or 3 hours (seems like a lot but if you don't do it the build will be much longer than necessary). Once things are sorted I simply pick and build and the construction is rapid (~7 hours). It isn't boring since each side of each tower is different (the two towers are identical). You build the towers in parallel. Lego keeps you in suspense throughout, wondering how the set will come together. It locks in via the upper connecting bridge and is surprisingly sturdy. My only gripe is all the 1*1 light tan cheese bits - there are over 550 of them! Lego could have replaced them by 2*1 slopes and reduced an unnecessarily finicky aspect of the build while also making the set a little more elegant to look at. Oh yes, another point. The set has some rare and useful parts - 5 half base plates in blue and 8 8*16 grey road plates. There is also a host of useful tiles such as its dozens of white windows in two sizes.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Tower Bridge
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0fantastic sight for displayjaymo2008 | 55-64Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!me my son and his partner built this set we found it interesting and exiting to build. in places it was complicated but we managed to build it with not many mistakes made and corrected we paid for the express delivery and its was very prompt the outer box our set came in was handy for emptying the bags in to and made it more of a challenge to find the parts as we like it when we have to look for them how ever due to the amount of parts it would have been a little handy to have had the bags marked up for the left and right towers just so you didnt have to double up all the parts for each one. a few things that could have been added and they are the steps to the upper walk ways as well as a few more internal details like a base plates to seperate the levels and having some internal lighting for night time settings. few things that could be differant and they are all the road plates at the same level with out the bumps just before each tower thats our only thing we found odd and could have been better we sadly missed out on our free gift due to limited stock of the 60 years set this however didnt affect the fun and enjoyment of building this amazing set of tower bridge we hope that lego follow up this set with the tower of london or st pauls cathedral and many more iconic buildings in london to go with tower bridge and big ben setsZkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Tower Bridge
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Build!Estela715 | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I loved every second of building this set and made sure to spread it out over many weeks. If you have never built a set this big it can be shocking to pull out the pieces and see more than 4,000 pieces on your table. Like others may have noted, this set was before LEGO sorted building stages into specific numbered bags. This doesn't mean they come all jumbled either, but you will not have the ease of simply pulling out bag #3 and knowing everything you need is there. I did NOT sort the pieces before starting, instead I set the pieces small bowls and looked for what I needed for the specific stage, then built and repeated the process. It looks AMAZING in my space. All who see it are astonished!Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Tower Bridge
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0wish it was even biggerleeapeng | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!My friend bought me Big Ben as a gift a couple of weeks ago and I only the box one night and just want to have a quick built and I finished that in an hour and I wanted more. Had a look around on the lego's site, just happened that I visited their flagship store in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago and i had a photo take with the Tower Bridge and I thought that would keep me busy for a few days, so I went to Lego shop and bought it. When the shop assistant learnt that my only Lego experience was 'Big Ben' he sounded a bit surprised that I would want to get the London Bridge set but he wished me good luck never the less. Even I thought myself a bit nutty, it was a big box. When I opened the box I thought what I had got myself into! The instruction was easy to follow, I spent over 30 mins looking for the black cheese bit, I thought it meant to be dark grey, need to check eye sight. I built the two tower at the same time, did ask my flatmate if he wanted to join the fun but he declined. It was good fun to build it, given it's the second Lego set that I had ever touch, I grown up in the country side in China. It's sitting on my dinning table right now and I still think self a bit nutty, was hoping it would last a couple of weeks but very pleased with the result. £210 well spent! When is the next big set coming out?! There are so many buildings that I would love to see in Lego form: Buckingham Palace, the Forbidden City, just name a couple.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Novice LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Tower Bridge