Dům na stromě v džungliDům na stromě v džungli4.6923513.
Spoj své síly s Alexem a poraz útočící moby. Aktivuj tajné padací dveře a překvap potulujícího se kostlivce, nalákej výbušného Creepera na past v podlaze a rychle uteč přes vodopád. Užívej si tvořivá dobrodružství Minecraft™, ve kterých se představují tvé oblíbené postavy a předměty, s touto sadou LEGO® Minecraft - navrženou pro mladé fanoušky velmi úspěšné video hry. Obsahuje 2 minifigurky: Stevea a Alexe, navíc Creppera, kostlivce, ocelota a ovci.
- Obsahuje 2 minifigurky: Stevea a Alexe, navíc Creppera, kostlivce, ocelota a ovci.
- Vezmi si svůj železný meč, nasaď si svou helmu a braň dům na stromě v džungli proti útočícím mobům.
- Překvap kostlivce díky tajným padacím dveřím.
- Aktivuj funkci pasti v podlaze a překaz útok výbušného Creepera.
- Potom rychle uteč po skluzavce ve vodopádu.
- Mezi doplňky najdeš Steveovu helmu, Alexovy vyztužené kalhoty, řemeslný stůl, postel, oheň, kyblík, tobolky kakaovníku, obilí, sušenky a 4 sestavitelné květináče.
- Mezi nářadím najdeš Steveovu sekeru a Alexův krumpáč.
- Mezi zbraněmi najdeš meč a luk.
- Přestav si sadu tím, že přemístíš horní část domu na ohradu ovečky.
- Popusť uzdu své představivosti - přestavuj sadu a vytvářej další a další modely LEGO® Minecraft™!
- Obsahuje více jak 700 LEGO® kostek.
- Měří přes 22 cm na výšku, 30 cm na šířku a 26 cm do hloubky.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredibly Great Set in All WaysMockingbirdInc | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This set is fantastic! The selection of minifigures and figures is awesome, the playability is great, and this set simply looks beautiful. The Jungle Treehouse is a very good home for Steve and Alex, with a chest, crafting table, bed, cookies, iron tools, and lots of flowery and vine-ey decorations. The first play feature is the explosion play feature. If you press a certain "pad" two little splotches of land will jump up in fall down. This play feature was meant to imitate a Creeper explosion, since there is one in the set. The second play feature is the waterfall play feature. A minifigure can stand on top of some studs poking out from the waterfall. When you pull a vine, the waterfall falls down to the bottom of the set. The third and final play feature is my favorite play feature; the trapdoor. Pull a vine-like thing and a certain part of the treehouse flips down like a trapdoor, sending whatever was standing on it falling into a pit of lava. The minifigures and figures are great as well. Steve and Alex are still cute, but aside from some armor, there is nothing new about them. The Creeper is same as well. (The legs do not move.) The skeleton is the same, with his nice bow and arrow piece, and the sheep has nothing new. The new figure is an ocelot, which is adorable. It uses a new mold for it's head. It's tail is very long, perhaps a bit too long, but a shorter one would look weird, so this is fine. Overall, once again, it's a great set I would definitely recommend.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Dům na stromě v džungli
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ocelots of JungleHungryGuy | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!To start things off--This set is pretty good for both what is included and the price is just right. The minifigure and mob selection are great for this set; including both Alex and Steve was a good choice, and the exclusive ocelot parts are amazingly adorable xD The water elevator system, trapdoor, and creeper explode feature work perfectly, and I find that the water elevator is the most clever part of the set xD The rebuild idea with the creeper face looks great, and when the base part of the set is expanded a bit from the tree parts, it looks amazing. The color scheme and brick selection fits perfectly with Minecraft's interpretation of a jungle, but it does take some thinking to know which blocks to use in the actual game if you were to try building this set in Minecraft (I've tried XD). At this point in time, I have no problems with the set. Everything works as intended and the item selection is pretty nice. The price is right for this set, as it has more pieces that some more expensive sets, and you get more to do with it than other sets as well (in some aspects). Overall, a good set to try out if you haven't already.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Dům na stromě v džungli
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tons of play valuedouble05 | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This set is an awesome, and has to be one of the best minecraft sets. Most of the minecraft sets are cool and fun to build and play with, but mainly desirable for its minifigs, armor, or weapons. However, this set has excellent play features such as the water elevator and trap door. The characters included in this set are Steve, Alex, a skeleton, a creeper, a sheep, and an ocelot. Steve and Alex are both good minifigs, but are the exact same as Steve and Alex in cheaper sets. Same with the creeper, skeleton, and the sheep. The ocelot is only in this set, which makes sense because they are in jungle biomes in game. It helps establish the jungle biome feel when looking at or playing with the set. The accessories include an iron helmet, iron leggings, a iron sword, a diamond pickaxe, and a iron axe. The iron leggings and the iron axe are exclusive to the set. The reason I like this set overall is that the actual treehouse is so fun. The minifigs are good and so are the accessories, but they are not the main reason to buy this set, which, to me, is a good thing. All in all, this is a definite 10/10Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Dům na stromě v džungli
- in about 1 yearAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0I have so many sets but this one..........LegoLover101 | 14-18I love this wave of sets as a whole, But one stood out to me. This set of course was the one that I wanted and I got it. It was a bad build overall. First of when I was halfway through the base of this set fell apart to smithereens when I was putting the pen for the sheep on. Then I still built it and finished it. I showed my family as this was still an ok set. Then as i was putting it in my collection of lots of sets.......ka-dunk!!!!!!!!! again it fell apart. This was horrible, twice it had fell apart, But again I kept putting it back then finally it got to what it was originally. After this I got it on then in the morning I told my sister that she could move the mini figures around the set and again it fell apart. This set I will never ever recommend to someone ever again. I wanted to love it so bad, But it just didn't work. Im sorry, My dear lego.23. března 2018Gabrielle, Customer ServiceThank you for your review! It is really great to hear that you are such a big LEGO® Minecraft™ fan and have most sets in your collection. Our designers have given this set a more authentic Jungle Tree House feel and it was not designed to move around often as parts can fall off. We would recommend building on a completely hard and flat surface, such as a table or floor, to be sure each of the pieces is securely in place. Our LEGO baseplates may also make for easier transport to show off all of the cool features! If we can help with any part of the build that you have trouble with, we would be happy to help via chat, phone or email from our LEGO.com/service page!Bylo to užitečné?15Dům na stromě v džungli