- Domovská stránka
- Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®
Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®
Obsahuje malé části.
Dočasně není na skladě
Díky tomuto kalendáři LEGO® nikdy neztratíš přehled o tom jaký je den. Hodí se do každé kanceláře, kuchyně, ložnice či chodby. Sestav si s pomocí kostek robustní čísla a vystav je na speciálním stojanu s minifigurkou. Každý den je pak otáčej a zobrazuj tak vždy správné datum.
- Obsahuje 4 sestavitelné číselné bloky, stojan a minifigurku.
- Otoč každý den číselné bloky a zobraz tak vždy správné datum.
- Kalendář na podstavci měří přes 8 cm na výšku, 29 cm na šířku a 7 cm do hloubky.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- September 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0fun desk ornamentBGee | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Purchased for myself. I love having this calendar on my desk. It was a quick and relaxing build, not difficult at all. My only complaint is that I wish the space where the minifig sits was 4 studs wide rather than 2; I'd like to be able to swap out minifigs everyday. That being said it's a small complaint, I have enough bricks lying around to make that modification myself.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®
- December 2nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0More fun with mods (and pants)RAF207 | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Not a hard build at all, but I didn't like how the blocks were green/lime and red/orange so I spent some time making a few modifications. No two numbers have the same color. 0,1,2 are in green, red, orange, and lime 3 is in green and orange 4,5,6,7,8 are in lime and red (Another reviewer has a mod for the 7/8 and I used that as well and the green 1 has an extra green flat tile on it, see pictures) Then the dice are as follows (from step 14 on): D1: Red 6, lime 8, red 7, lime 1, green 0, green 2 D2: Lime 4, orange 3, lime 5, orange 1, red 0, red 2 D3: red 5, green 3, red 4, green 1, lime 2, lime 0 (swap steps 34 and 35, see picture) D4: lime 7, red 8, lime 6, red 1, orange 0, orange 2 I would have given more stars, but it's frustrating that my office worker has no pants. Hopefully yours fares better12. prosince 2019Emily, Customer ServiceLooks like maybe your minifig forgot to do laundry! If his pants aren't caught in the packaging, or maybe hiding somewhere on the floor, it's easy to request a replacement piece. Just head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get started.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®
- October 22nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Only business man availableAmieG19 | 25-34I ordered this a long time ago, and have been meaning to write a review. This comes with a businessman. Which is fine. I emailed the company asking for a business woman replacement. They told me is have to look at a store and find the pieces to make one. So since I had a placed trip to NYC (there are no Lego store where I live) I tried to do so. There were no pieces to assemble a business woman there. I had 4 adults looking. Nothing. The only option I had was to replace it with my Poison Ivy Lego and have her taking down the clearly corrupt businessman. Seriously Lego? Let's get with the times. Women not only are powerful in business, but use your products just as much.
Odpověď z LEGO® obchodu11. listopadu 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We’re sorry to hear that you’re disappointed in the lack of female minifigure in this set. It’s important for us to get the balance of female and male minifigures in our sets right - we need to make sure that everyone feels like they’re part of the action! Like you, we value working women and their contributions to the workplace, so we feature them in many of our sets. Our Pick A Brick walls in the LEGO Stores should usually have a good variety of female and male minifigure parts. Since the selection can vary, they might not always have the pieces you need to build the exact character you have in mind. If that’s the case, our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service can point you in the right direction. It’s awesome that you found a way to customize your set – Poison Ivy sounds great! That’s one of the best things about LEGO® pieces – building and rebuilding whatever your imagination dreams up.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®
- March 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool, functional set. Few improvements recomendedcreativehack | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Love my perpetual calendar and it sits proudly on my desk at work (clean desk policy but, so far it's yet to be removed) I did make a couple of small modifications to the official build instructions though, which I've detailed in the accompanying pics. There are a number of of colour-coded tiles used on some of the cube faces and it took my a moment to work out their purpose, basically to provide a level cross-section for the cube to sit on when that face is down in the tray. With that in mind I found a couple of the the "1" faces could use an extra tile to complete the line of three, giving it more flexibility on the angle the cube can sit whilst remaining level. Also, I didn't like the shape of the "7" used. Top crossbar then a two stud tile down from the right side. I switch the two stud tile for a pair of singles, one white, one colour coded to give the diagonal a better shape (IMO). To achieve this for both "7" I did need to reconfigure the "8" on the red/orange cube as without this change, there weren't enough white single tiles.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Klasický kalendář z kostek LEGO®