Transportní speeder Prvního řáduTransportní speeder Prvního řádu4.6538526.
Obsahuje malé části.
Rozšiř své bojové síly LEGO® Star Wars o Transportní speeder Prvního řádu s prostorem pro dvě minifigurky, předními a zadními vystřelovači a odnímatelnými blastery, obušky a novinkou pro červen 2017 - štíty Stormtrooperů Prvního řádu. Součástí této sady jsou čtyři minifigurky.
- Součástí jsou čtyři minifigurky: dva Stormtroopeři Prvního řádu, Flametrooper Prvního řádu a důstojník Prvního řádu.
- Obsahuje místo pro dvě minifigurky, přední a zadní vystřelovače a odnímatelné blastery, obušky a novinku pro červen 2017 - štíty Stormtrooperů
- Střetni se s nepřítelem a střílej z vystřelovačů!
- Uvolni obušky a štíty a připrav vojáky na bitvu.
- Mezi zbraněmi najdeš dva obušky, tři blastery a plamenomet.
- Speeder měří přes 3 cm na výšku, 12 cm na délku a 6 cm na šířku.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty good set overallLegoWario | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This is my favorite battle pack in a while (I got 2 and might even get a 3rd). It's nice to be able to get a flametrooper in a cheap set. The new First Order Officer minifig is quite good. The best part of the set for me is the new riot control gear for the Stormtroopers, with redesigned batons and new shield pieces. The build is fine, nothing too special, though I like how Lego seems to have based it on old concept art for the First Order Snowspeeder (especially when looking at the front windscreen). My only real gripe with the set (besides the new $2 price increase) is the stud blasters. I understand that they're meant for play and all that, and that Lego's target audience are children, but I still am not a fan. They work fine for vehicles, but not minifigures. Lego, if you're reading this, I urge you to do what so many older fans have wanted and leave 4 measly pieces off of the main build and include, in addition to the stud shooters, 4 regular blasters. This way, you please both the younger fans who want the stud shooters for play, and the older fans who want the regular blasters for display purposes. Everyone wins. Overall I give this set a 9 out of 10, falling short because of the stud shooter thing. I'll even accept the new price hike if you guys started including normal blasters in the battle packs to come. Thank you for reading.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Transportní speeder Prvního řádu
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Transport Speeder Battle Packkknips1 | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I was excited when I heard that there was going to be a new first order battle pack, as I didn't really like the original one. I liked the look of this one and I wasn't disappointed. The build is nothing too special, however I really like the fact that it can hold all weapons (apart from the flamethrower). My favourite part of this set are the figures. Stormtroopers are always very collectible, so it is great to get two of them. They each also come with a more film-accurate (rather than the one in 75139 Battle on Takodana) riot control baton and a new riot shield, which both look great. The flametrooper is good too, as he only came more expensive sets and is also very collectible. The new blue first order officer looks cool, although I don't remember seeing them in that colour in the film. The one thing I don't like is the use of stud shooters as weapons. I do think it looks ok when they add an attachment on, like for the officer, and I understand why they include them, but it would be nice if they also include normal blasters for those who don't want to actually shoot, but rather to display the figures. All in all though, I think this is a great set for both kids who want to play with it or for people who just want the figures.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Transportní speeder Prvního řádu
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.075166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle PackCaptainJack | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This is my first set with actual First Order stormtroopers and soldiers in general, and it did not disappoint. First off, if you thought the new stormtroopers were awesome looking in the movies, they're twice as cool as minifigs. And the flametrooper's helmet is amazingly cool; I just took the tanks off his back and gave him a regular blaster and made him a cool stormtrooper. The officer was nice, presumably modeled after the officer aboard the Star Destroyer that Finn and Poe escaped from (the officer who died...) The speeder was as expected for a battle pack, nice attention to detail and nice assortment of pieces. The tail gunner's position was cool too, as the stormtrooper fit very tight but very well in the seat and it looked really natural. The windshield is also cool, with the exception of the weird split down the middle (easy solved by swapping out a couple pieces). The only complaint I have is the stud shooters, which I get for play factor, but for minifig preservation they really loosen minifigs' "wrists" very quickly due to their weight. Fortunately I have about 100 blasters so I subbed some of those out and it all looks really cool. 5 stars LEGO, and this is a must for a First Order army!Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Transportní speeder Prvního řádu
- in 6 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Please include the pistolskjnett | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!The build is good and the Minifigures are great at this price point; would you please consider adding the pistols along with the stud shooters that I am sure are moving the Star Wars sets by the truckload. Not only do the pistols look better, but they don't tip the stormtroopers over when not on a stud/base plate and just on the floor. Kind of hard to get that ominous Imperial invasion feel when everyone is inadvertently playing dominoes! The stud shooter weight problem is true of all sets; it would seem like a great way to silence adult criticism, as well as increase child play value. I know that my 4 year old is excited to get the sets without the stud shooters because the figures stand up a lot better and asks my why Lego would make such a bad design. Ouch! I know that the weight and size are unavoidable, but for true play, please, pistols and/or rifles along with the stud shootersZkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Transportní speeder Prvního řádu