Těžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řáduTěžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řádu459.
Obsahuje malé části.
Vyšli generála Huxe a jeho posádku do boje v obrněném Těžkém průzkumném chodci Prvního řádu. Tato impozantní verze chodce z LEGO® Star Wars je inspirována filmovým hitem Star Wars™ Epizoda VIII a obsahuje kokpit pro dvě minifigurky s otevíracím horním poklopem, zdvižné pružinové vystřelovače na obou stranách, zvedající zbraně v přední části, svorky na uložení střel a skrytá kola, která je možné využít v režimu „plazení“. Tato sada dále obsahuje 4 minifigurky:
- Obsahuje 4 minifigurky: Generál Hux, střelec Prvního řádu, voják Odporu a flametrooper Prvního řádu.
- Obsahuje kokpit pro dvě minifigurky s otevíracím horním poklopem, zdvižné pružinové vystřelovače na stranách, svorky na uložení střel, zvedající zbraně v přední části, skrytá kola a „plazivé nohy“.
- Zmáčkni chodce a pozoruj, jak se nohy pohybují.
- Mezi zbraněmi najdeš 2 blasterové pistole, blaster a flametrooperův plamenomet.
- Měří přes 20 cm na výšku, 17 cm na délku a 9 cm na šířku.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Weirdly designed, but still coolPatrickA | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!As my title said it, this set is weirdly designed. I question the "insect look-a-like" legs of the walker. It looks a lot more the droid army war machines than the First Order walkers...... I wonder if it is an original Star Wars concept art or if it is a LEGO idea concept (not referring to LEGO IDEAS). However, I do think it is still cool and menacing. The head inclination of the walker seems to make it an exterminator for smaller enemies (soldiers on ground) on close combat mode, which makes it a deadly addition to the First Order army. I like it, and as a displayer, I think it is, for the price (cause uselly Star Wars set are expensive for what you get), a must have for any Star Wars Lego fan.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Těžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řádu
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!As no official images have been released (at the time of writing) of this walker from The Last Jedi I can't compare on accuracy but this vehicle is like nothing that's come before from the Star Wars universe. The build is quite challenging as it's mainly technic and fiddly in some parts. It's quite repetitive as you're doing the same thing for both sides but the end result is worth it. The overall finished build reminds me of an AT-ST head on spiders legs! The way the legs have been designed to alternately move is amazing and the effect is brilliant when pushed around. As it's a First Order vehicle it's obviously not colourful but the view screen is translucent red just like the Heavy Assault Walker. There's some nice detailing on the outside of the head along with room for Hux and the gunner inside. It looks like the walker has some heavy fire power with all the gun emplacements on the head but we'll have to see it in action in The Last Jedi. The minifigures are an excellent selection. The flametrooper and the gunner are the same as in previous sets but have excellent printing. General Hux comes with an actual hair-piece this time unlike in Kylo Ren's Shuttle where he had a hat. The printing of his uniform is very detailed but I think an actual fabric coat would complete the minifigure even better. The sneer on his face seems typical of his character. Finally, there's a female Resistance fighter with a new helmet that incorporates the visor into it which looks brilliant and the printing on the torso is highly detailed. Altogether I really like this model because it's just so different. It's not bad value for money too. Some of the other Last Jedi sets might be more iconic or more desirable but don't rule this one out of your collection.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Těžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řádu
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid walker with a few drawbacksfledermaus | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!The walker in this set is certainly unique -- there really isn't another set quite like this one. The eight legs provide for more of a crawling or scuttling motion than walking. The build is quite engaging with the majority of build being spent assembling the technic components for each of the legs. The completed walker uses wheels to effect movement on the legs. While effective, the wheels are a little bit too visible for my liking. I'm also a bit bummed that the head doesn't move, but is instead locked in a slight downward angle. Overall, it's a nice set with an engaging build, sturdy end-product, unique legs, and some well done blasters. The only things that detract from the set are the visible wheels and immobile head.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Těžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řádu
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0The new at-stNickDaWick | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!As soon as the clear pictures of this guy came out, I knew I had to have it. The per part ratio is one of the best from the wave. The set only has two new figures, so let's start with that. The first order gunner guy, who I have many of from the old battle pack, is a good figure. His printing is nothing special, but he works with the set. I fell like the flame trooper would have been cooler if we hadn't just gotten it in a battle pack, but it helps with army growing. The resistance trooper is so-so. The faceprint we already have, and the body is new. I was hoping to grow my army from the troops I have gotten from 2015, but they are too different. Hux is the best fig in the set. I missed out on him in 2015 and was happy to see him in this set. This time he came with his hair, what I think is better than the hat. Now, the set. Lego has always found ways to put in play features, and this had two main features and two small ones. The first main one is the walking feature. The entire build is formed around the legs, and the feature works okay. As older fans do, I have this displayed until I do stop motion videos again. I always like finding an action pose, but you can hardly get it to stay still with two legs up and two legs down unless they are right next to one another. It works fine for younger kids, but it is choppy. The second one is, of course, spring-loaded missiles. I'm not going to complain that they are in the open, it was impossible to hide. They do a good job most of the time, so I can let this pass. The other two are small things. The side guns can be twisted up and down, and the hatch at the top opens. Now for the building. IT. WAS. NOT. FUN. You had to build the same thing like eight times! The build at the start felt like it was going to fall apart. I think the finished thing works just fine. I buy Lego to also help me enjoy my day after work or school. It used a lot of technic pieces and was just boring after the last three legs, and I still had five to go! I love this set, the look is something new, and that's what I want from this movie and Lego. All in all, I love the finished walker, just not what it took to get it done...Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Těžký průzkumný chodec Prvního řádu