Připoj LEGO® Powered Up Senzor barev a vzdálenosti 88007 ke speciální kostce Move Hub 88006 nebo ke kostce Hub 88009. Tento LEGO senzor dokáže rozpoznat barvy a pohyby, takže tvé LEGO modely a robotí hračky budou interaktivní a ještě více zábavné.
- Obsahuje senzor, připojovací kabel a přípojný bod pro komponenty LEGO® Powered Up.
- Tahle robotí vychytávka rozpozná 6 barev a detekuje objekty ve vzdálenosti 5 až 10 cm.
- Standardní dodání do 1 až 3 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- February 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sensor works great, interface a challengeCrouchEndDad | 45-54Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Bought this (as many do) to make an automatic train (that will stop and wait at stations etc), by placing coloured tiles on the track bed. It is easy to fit to the underside of the passenger train (60197), through the square hold in the baseplate with just a single bracket and the sensor sitting at the same height as the bottom of the bogie. Once I fought the iPad app into submission, the colour sensor (I haven't used the distance feature) worked with a range of coloured tiles, eg red (stop & wait), green (speed up) and yellow (slow down). I had the track on a black tablecloth and have not, so far had any issues with unexpected colour detection. The coding was something of a challenge as you have to handle the idiosyncracies of the sensor with very little guidance (eg the polling frequency of the sensor: once you have detected a colour and performed the action, put in a loop that only exits when that colour changes. Otherwise you can have multiple detections of the same colour leading to unexpected results). Also, in the Mindstorms coding you can have one block to handle multiple possibilities (ie a switch statement) … I haven't found this in the Powered Up interface, and instead have a succession of nested binary "if" blocks.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Senzor barev a vzdálenosti
- September 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Reset button?KnightInArmour | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I bought this sensor to go with my LEGO Powered Up vending machine. It worked excellently, but my machine can feature more than just one gumball! A reset block on the app(if there is, ignore this review) is not featured, so even if I trigger the distance sensor again, it will not function. I have to reset my iPad again manually, which is slightly annoying. The sensor also sometimes triggers when the coin has not passed through the machine, it just doesn’t sense the coin. Please add a reset block on the Powered Up app if there isn’t already, and please steady the sensor detection!Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Senzor barev a vzdálenosti
- April 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Useful for basic automation of trains, only basicReynard | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I played around with this sensor to automate my Lego Trains. It was pretty cool but the system has options (through the Powered Up App) to sense 9 colors (black, blue, green, yellow, red, white, purple, teal, and orange) as well no color. It really only senses 5 of these from what I can tell, none/black, green, yellow, red, and blue. The sensor has a light which is great 'cause if you put it under the trains (I put it in the new version of the cargo train by shifting backward the battery box) it won't have much light. It's really cool 'cause I can automate a lot of stuff with, but since it doesn't really sense the rest of the colors (even when changing the color of the sensor's light) it can't be used as precisely as I'd like. Still, it's not very expensive and the basic hub comes with enough ports for a train motor and a sensor so you don't need more equipment than the sensor to upgrade your setup.8. května 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry you had some trouble getting your sensor to work with some colors. We'd be happy to help with some troubleshooting. Get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Senzor barev a vzdálenosti
- May 10th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Distance sensor works great, color sensor iffyorganista014 | 45-54Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I'm using this with the Powered Up hub (88009) to control forward and backward movement of my trains and so far it has been buggy, a combination of both software and hardware issues. The distance sensor function works very well, and you can control the distance of the sensor from an approaching object to kick off a trigger. However, the color sensor has sensitivity issues and is a hit-and-miss (i would say 75% hit 25% miss). It also suffers from sensing a color that is not there. I placed it to read color tiles on a train track and it registers a trigger even if there is no color there. And in order to read a color, the sensor has to be within millimeters of the colored object. Also, not sure if it is with the Powered Up software, but after a few passes of the sensor with colors, it will ignore subsequent color reads and will stop working. I would recommend this for distance sensor control but it needs major improvement with the range and sensitivity of the color sensor. Eventually I would like to make this work on a linear train track on my holiday village to make the train move back and forth controlled by colored tiles.
Odpověď z LEGO® obchodu15. května 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThank you so much for your review! I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Color Sensor. For tip top performance, make sure the sensor is tested in an area with bright and steady lighting while using bricks with varied color values. Black, Brown, Red, Blue and Yellow work the best! Still having trouble tracking the colors? Get in touch with our friendly giving us a shout at LEGO.com/service for some support for your sensor.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Senzor barev a vzdálenosti