Talent Acquisition Manager for our digital areas – 14 months maternity cover
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition and do you love liaising with the business to understand how to find, attract and keep our digital talents?Become part of a hardworking digital family and help advise on and drive recruitment processes, employer branding efforts, and key strategic projects.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be a highly valued Partner who is responsible for formulating and executing on our directions within sourcing, attraction and retention of our tech talents in Northern Europe. You will thus be working closely with tech specialists, leaders and your colleagues in HR to ensure alignment, advise on best practice, and prioritize your efforts accordingly.
More specifically, you will…:
• run recruitment processes within the digital areas to ensure we hire the right top talents that match our culture and core values.
• drive and participate in Employer Branding activities in close collaboration with our Coordinator and our Tech Talent Squads.
• drive prioritized projects to support our Talent Acquisition agenda.
• build and maintain strategic sourcing and talent pipelines.
• build positive relationships with specialists, leaders and people partners to understand and support the needs of the digital area.
• share knowledge with your colleagues and as such contribute to various global and regional project groups, e.g. develop new processes, formulate best practices etc.
• need to stay up-to-date on new trends to think outside the box and come up with innovative initiatives to support our Talent Acquisition agenda.
• be the face of The LEGO Group brand by ensuring a phenomenal candidate experience.
Play your part in our team succeedingCome join a dedicated and ambitious team of 11 people, some internal employees and some external consultants. In our team in Talent Operations, we deliver both on our Talent Acquisition assignments as well as supporting a variety of Learning and Development activities in our region. As such, you will have a broad group of experienced and diverse colleagues to have fun with as well as play ping-pong and share knowledge with!
You will work from our new HQ in Billund but will also work from other locations in Billund to be close to your key stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, you have solid experience with Talent Attraction of digital profiles and have a great understanding of this highly specialized candidate market. Also, you have…:
• a sound track record on sourcing and selection within the technology and digital space.
• an excellent understanding of and natural flair for assessing and understanding people preferences and dynamics.
• a strong business understanding and acumen to enable business relevant impact.
• a natural way of interacting and establishing trustworthy relations across levels and with diverse personality types.
• a humble yet confident approach that allows you to feel comfortable in terms of acting as a sounding board for our digital leaders and specialist.
As a person, you should thrive in a collaborate and dynamic environment where you navigate between strategic, tactical and operational tasks. Thus, you need to be able to manage and structure your time, energy and resources to be as happy and efficient as possible in your role. You will get a lot of freedom and autonomy in this position, so you should be self-driven, display a can-do-attitude and a strong willingness to execute and meet deadlines. In return, we offer you a unique opportunity to deliver impact and take charge of an important strategic agenda in the LEGO Group.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work and part of what makes us unique is that values are not just something we write on a poster it is something we live every day. Your daily work is about sourcing and selecting our future colleagues, so understanding our culture and understanding how to undercover a culture fit during the processes, is your most important impact” says Vinnie Kuld Jensen, Head of Talent Operations Billund.