Senior POSM Production Manager
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Product Design/ Development
This is the key role on-site in China working directly with the China region and production printing partners. Are you ready to lead this huge complexity every day in the region?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your partner management & production experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Regional hands ears and eyes for global PM&P Director
• Accountable for China Regional(region and markets) E2E Trade Marketing asset production(digital and analogue), executed through partners.
• Accountable for China Regional stakeholder management as representative for PM&P
• Accountable for linking and driving Regional and Global PM&P agenda, including governance
• Responsible for collaboration with LEGO Agency, China.
• Responsible for tactical and operational Partner Management (Tag/SGSco, ect.) for the region.
• Responsible as a onsite problem solver between Trade Marketing, Partners and LEGO Agency China.
• Responsible for building collaboration across of Regions.
• Keep PM&P Director informed, as well as escalating issues when relevant.
Play your part in our team succeedingDepartment: Partner Management & Production
PM&P are the business owner of Production Agency Network, thus we manage all sourced & outsourced production E2E global, regional and locally in markets. Further we provide partner management and governance on Creative Agency Network.
We will expand the PM&P team with regional Senior Production Managers working directly with region and production partners, to deliver to Market commercial needs and to free up agency hubs to focus on being creative agencies.
NOTE: The strategy of LEGO Agency is to elevate Creative Excellence significant. To support this strategy PM&P will relieve TLA from their current operational agenda, thus they can focus more on being excellent creative agencies.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
• Fully capable to work independently and take regional decisions, alongside connecting the dots to understand the impact and consequence of the decisions for the bigger picture.
• Distance leadership is an incentive to deliver results.
• 3-5 year experience working with complex internal (regional and global) partner management.
• 2-3 years of experience working with Strategic Partners including governance model.
• Must have experience from the retail landscape in the region.
• Must have end-to-end experience from retail production/execution, including graphic production and processes.
• Composure (will be main contact from markets to receive all noise).
• Face conflict situations with a solution oriented approach, rather than avoiding the tough situations.
NICE TO HAVE
• Understand Russian culture and some language skills
• Have worked in international/European environment
• Getting things done
• Are energized by creating clarity and alignment with stakeholders
• Winning as a team is a energizer
• See the opportunity in most situations
• LEGO Market knowledge an advantage
• Knowledge of internal LEGO processes an advantage
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
LEGO Agency: “WE BUILD AND RE-BUILD LOVE FOR THE LEGO BRAND”
To support the LA direction and free the creative force it is PM&P’s role to make it possible by