Senior Key Account Manager, LCS
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Key Account Management
Do you keep coming up with creative ideas and want to work with a band of hardworking sales people for one of the strongest brands in the world?We would offer you an outstanding opportunity to join South-east Asia (SEA) group, you will support in upholding the amazing and engaging business performance across SEA.
Core ResponsibilitiesLCS Channel Business Development in SEA:
• Crafting the regional LCS store expansion and execution plan.
• Select, run, monitor quality distribution partners to implement the expansion and retail strategies
• Develop and execute channel business plan and yearly trade plan, collaborating with internal cross-functional teams and distribution partners
• Build strong and long-term retail partnerships
• Build retail capabilities
Account and Team Management
• Work closely with the regional team to ensure constructive collaboration with customers through excellent account management; and also develop new distribution partners.
• Manage account P&L to maximize return on investment and ensure profitability
• Set and balance budgets including sales goals, critical metrics and expense control
• Negotiate and set yearly trade terms and scorecard
• Manage a team of 2 LCS Managers across 2 countries (SG & MY)
Segmentation and assortment Planning
• Develop and implement channel segmentation criteria and implementation
• Develop channel buying guidelines and recommendations according to the campaign and core assortment as a base, which is developed by product team
• Drive effective and efficiency through quality channel assortment plans and buying recommendations
Retail Management and Channel Specific Program Planning
• Monitor customer sell-in and sell-thru ensuring that inventory are within manageable levels to sustain a healthy and profitable business.
• Ensure consistent brand standards especially in areas of visual presentation, product management, PR and marketing, operations and human resources
• Actively participate and provide input (policies, procedure) to the door opening process (Space, SKU, Item requirements and business share by theme line) to achieve influence space configuration (to drive door efficiency).
• Initiating and implementing channel specific sales program in line with seasonal requirements and driving store healthy growth
• Monitor and track brand and sales performance through monthly reports and scorecard / critical metric tracking
• Develop in collaboration with IT and Operations an account based data reporting system in order to analyse retail intelligence and performance (sell-in, sell-out, inventory levels, in stock rate etc.)
• Articulate reporting needs and develop reporting templates
• Drive data analysis and provide executive management reports calling out conclusions and recommendations with a focus point on increasing door productivity
Play your part in our team's success!The aim of the LEGO Certified Store (LCS) strategy is to build the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
LCS is one of the main drivers of growth in SEA and will be expanded aggressively in the coming years. A dedicated Senior Key Account Manager is needed to develop the right expansion strategy, select and manage partners to execute the aligned strategy, and to ensure the LEGO retail experience across the high quality branded store.
The purpose of this position is to establish, implement and manage the account business plan in SEA while delivering the growth objective.
Do you have what it takes?• 8-10 years of Account Management/Sales experience within retail business
• Experience in running and managing retail brick and mortar stores, either directly operated or through franchise partners
• Comprehensive understanding of overall retail brand store concept, management and structure
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Retail critical metrics and how can be used to drive store performance
• People leadership experience
• Ownership, adaptable, can-do attitude
• Excellent collaboration, coaching and interpersonal skills
• Experience in SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Emerging Asia)
• Ability to think strategically while still focusing on immediate short term tasks.
• Competent in providing classroom or field training
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Combination of taking the initiative and create results and a high degree of social competencies.
• Potential to lead and with high level of trust.
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate within a team.
• Strong Analytical abilities.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Takes own initiative in making recommendations.
• Cross functional and cross cultural interest.
• Ability to deal with (intrinsic) conflict.
• Ability to influence.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.