Senior Director Kids Engagement
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you someone who can lead a global ecosystem of kids’ engagement in the digital space?
Can you set a vision and guide a large team and development resource to deliver world-leading, inspirational and safe experiences for LEGO’s young audience?
You will be the strategic lead and business owner and build, communicate and then deliver your vision for LEGO’s kids’ engagement across the world.
You will lead an empowered team who will, for instance, analyse consumer behavior to understand where to focus resource to invest and improve. Moreover, the team will define a content and feature strategy which engage and delight consumers and define a marketing strategy which will effectively and attractively communicate to children across the globe. You will liaise and negotiate with key senior partners across the business and with our external partners as well as be overall business leader of a team of over 100 digital UX, design and development specialists.
• Using your leadership experience, product management prowess, strategic attitude, commercial acumen and results focus to be responsible for the vision and lead the team responsible for building, running and improving our LEGO experiences for kids.
• Be able to lead creative, content and marketing workstreams by guiding and mentoring your leaders in their respective areas, with your expertise in digital development, content, marketing
• Handle internal and external partners at the most senior level, advocating the Digital Ecosystem vision and the core experiences
• Understanding DevOps and Agile development approaches to head up a large development team of Frontend and Backend coders, UX specialists, Designers
• Integrate Kids Engagement effectively into the overall product development and global marketing activities across the LEGO Group - in particular the Product Groups, LEGO Agency and the markets
• Drive a data-driven attitude both in how the experiences are developed, and in a wider LEGO context
• Be an important member of the Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) Leadership Team, supporting the VP of DCE in laying out the strategic roadmap and driving the Ecosystem vision forward
Play your part in our team succeeding
• Be a key digital force for change within the LEGO Group, working with both product development and marketing to ensure LEGO ́s products have a social, personal and inspirational layer that adds to the play experience and improves the creativity inherent in the LEGO system in play
• Work closely with the Markets, showing the value our owned channels bring, and ensuring that our channels are coordinated effectively into our marketing activities, and also that we have robust and ambitious plans to drive users of our experiences
Do you have what it takes?
• Extensive experience in a marketing or digital product development leadership role
• Experience working on physical and/or digital products targeted towards a kids audience
• Experience working with content platforms and content creation
• Shown ability to drive transformative digital projects successfully
• Relevant University / Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Worked with magazine production / print content creation would be a nice to have
• Experience with agile and DevOps development practices would be beneficial
• Ability to thrive in a complex internal/external partner landscape
• Proficient English
Join the global LEGO® family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
Bringing it to life
"This is one of the most exciting roles in the LEGO Group - and in the kids digital space altogether. Drive forward our strategy to build a safe, social and inspirational digital ecosystem for kids and their families, and help them unlock their creative potential."