Senior Director, HR, Partnering & Operations
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you ready to play a critical role leading and driving HR priorities across our Nordic team?
Bring your extensive HR or Business leadership experience to the table in this dual role where you will lead and drive the People Operations & Development/HR agenda across the Nordic region while also partnering with a key functional area.
You will join our Partnering and Operations (P&O) function which is part of our broader People Operations & Development (PO&D)/HR organization:
• Understand, translate and drive the overarching PO&D priorities and agenda while respecting geographical or site nuances
• Focus on deployment and impact; HR core processes are a foundational capability for the company and are also at the core of P&O
• Play a governance role to drive flawless and consistent execution across core Partner & Operations responsibilities (such as Employee Relations, Benefits, Policies, etc.)
• Lead the Billund organization (30+ people) in close collaboration with the P&O Billund LT (2 people leaders). Focus on people development as well as cultivate a strong and motivated team
• Identify capability gaps and ensure that development activities are in place to develop a high performing team
• Partner to designated functional area; act as the leader's strategic advisor in driving the PO&D agenda (partnering for performance, talent agenda and strategic workforce planning as examples)
• Collaborate and interact with internal partners (Works Council, Location Management, PO&D Center of Excellence) and external partners (Dansk Industry, various networks)
Play your part in our team succeeding
P&O has a broad scope of responsibilities and accountabilities and a team of approximately 140 employees across the globe. The structure is designed to have global reach with regional execution to drive impact with speed. P&O is responsible for a variety of strategic and operational activities ranging from Benefits, Compliance and Employee Relations through strategic people partnering and team/leadership to drive behavioral change that will result in high performing teams. P&O acts as an extension of our Executive Leadership Team (ELT) People Partners, Talent, Reward & Insights and Diversity & Inclusion to drive the PO&D and Business agenda. We deliver against key priorities and find ways to improve our operational excellence.
The Partnering & Operations team will use the specialized resources in the full PO&D model for effectiveness; the team is responsible to collaborate across PO&D and be agile in our ability to best support the business need. We must be flexible and build a healthy tension in our operating model to ensure we achieve the right balance between support and business impact; prioritization will be critical in our overall success criteria.
The objective for the Sr. Director, P&O Billund is to drive the People Operations & Development agenda and will be based at HQ in Billund Denmark. In addition to leadership and delivering against the key priorities; this role also acts as a PO&D partner.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least 7-10 years HR experience, or business relevant leadership experience and demonstrated track record in working in a global or matrixed organization is preferred
• Offer an insights driven approach to tactical and operational issues within the organization
• Ability to understand business needs and put relevant interventions/tools/processes to play in a value adding way
• Natural leadership abilities, with proven sound judgment, outstanding critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Strong record of accomplishment through personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills, decision-making skills,
• demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility
• You must thrive in a large, cross functional team and value strong, purposeful collaboration and partnership, which is a prerequisite too be successful with the execution of our mission and ambition
• You must be able to work with ambiguity as many aspects of the role need to be global in scope but local in execution
• proficient English and ability to travel up to 10
Join the global LEGO® familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
"An opportunity to drive an ambitious and prioritized agenda that is adaptable with the changing business landscape."