Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you passionate about building high quality digital experiences that kids and adults across the globe interact with?Bring your technical expertise to the table and be part of pioneering the digital field as we strive to build and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Developer, you will have a leading role in our full feature agile development team, where you will drive technical design, estimation and implementation in collaboration with the team and various partners.
Moreover, you will...:
• be responsible for adhering to the defined quality standards both in regards to product and processes.
• continuously improve the health of the team's codebase and systems, from dev to live, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team.
• be involved in building new products and platforms as prioritised in our digital strategy.
• operate & maintain the robust and scalable solutions once they are released - striking the right balance between security, quality, feature set and deadlines, applying a “you build it – you run it” philosophy.
• ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
• bring a natural curiosity to exploring new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Agile Development is part of the LEGO Agency, an in-house marketing agency, where our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group.
Our responsibilities include the digital marketing platforms that currently runs elements of the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app. LEGO Account, LEGO TV and many supporting systems and services. As such, we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to leverage digitalization.
Our department has pioneered the use of cloud infrastructure within the LEGO Group and we seek to remain in the front when it comes to utilizing its full potential, for instance through serverless architecture.
You will work on user experiences that will be reaching millions of kids & adults around the world and you will join a highly skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit and where playing and having fun is part of who we are.
Do you have what it takes?Personally, you should ideally…:
• stay updated on new technologies because technology is your passion and you simply cannot help it!
• think holistically and see how platforms are connected.
• speak up when you have constructive feedback that can improve our solutions.
• work and communicate well with others and focus on how "we" as a team become successful instead of taking an individualistic approach.
Professionally, you should ideally have...:
• a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar software related field with proven experience from a similar developer position.
• experience with C# and the .Net framework.
• experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms.
• experience with security in web based solutions.
• experience with both relational databases and NoSQL data models.
• an understanding of the HTTP protocol and knows how to utilize it for REST services.
• an understanding of the infrastructure setup related to web applications (DNS, CDN, Load balancing, IIS etc.).
You will primarily be working with backend development but will have a full-stack scope so it is an advantage if you have also have knowledge and/or experience with React, Typescript in the Node.js environment and knowledge of frontend pipeline and associated tools, such as CSS preprocessors, bundlers, build-tools, version control (e.g. git) etc.
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
Bringing it to life
Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role, you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and wants to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team.