Security Supervisor, Global Command Center
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Do you want to take on a role as Security Supervisor in our Global Command Centre in LEGO® Global Security?In this position, you will have plenty of opportunity to pursue your ambitions and influence the development of our Global Command Centre (GCC) and the Global Command Centre Team.
Core ResponsibilitiesLEGO GCC, placed in Billund, is a part of LEGO Global Security Organization (GSO). GSO looks after people and assets across The LEGO Group; this includes the safety aspects of various events/incidents, travel security and risk assessments.
GCC receives and handles emergency calls electronic or by phone. Furthermore, the Global Command Centre is the global point of contact and responsible for the coordinating role in emergency, events/incident, travel security and crisis management.
Head of Global Command Centre hold the disciplinary responsibility for the security operators. In close collaboration with the Head of Global Command Centre and the Security Coordinator, the Security Supervisor will facilitate operational and professional management in GCC. You will:
• In support of the strategic direction, drive short and medium-term development by actively identifying areas for improvement and innovation in order to facilitate changes, solutions and quality assurance
• Coach and train employees within functional areas and ensure that we are able to learn from each other and succeed together, while facilitating the regional and global role of the Command Centre
• Participate in the daily operations, receiving and handling incoming emergency calls, monitoring alarm systems, coordinating and reporting on crisis management along with the operators
• Ensure high quality deliveries within own functional area with a motivational and collaborative approach
GCC operates 24/7, which will be covered by 1 or 2 Security Operators and 1 supervisor. Therefore, you will have to be flexible in terms of working nights, weekends and holidays.
Play your part in our team succeedingGCC is in a consolidation phase. You will take up a key role in this journey, developing our global tasks, strengthening the collaboration across the organization and increasing the value we bring to the entire LEGO Group. In this relatively new team, you will help make people develop as one team and facilitate fruitful partnership and performance.
Do you have what it takes?Operations management experience and an urge to raise the bar.
For this position, your personal drive and empowerment as well as the ambition to take a lead role in daily operations is key, moreover:
• You have 2+ years of experience with operations management, quality assurance of deliverables and team development, and you enjoy taking part in the day-to-day operations yourself
• It comes natural to you to take action and make quick decisions - it would be a plus if you have experience from a command center
• You are proficient in Danish and English and excellent at communicating across cultures and functions
• Preferably you have experience from a global role in a global/international organization
• You have a solid understanding of and interest in IT systems although you will get a detailed introduction to the systems we use
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
”This is your chance to make your mark on a Global Command Centre in a rapid development. By providing high energy, great overview, strong collaborative and communicative skills and commitment in the daily operations, you will help strengthen our role as global point of contact - and make our Global Command Centre a trusted partner that makes a difference for the entire LEGO Group.”