Retail Experience Manager
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you interested in delivering innovative and memorable Retail Experiences?Bring your passion and expertise for retail and creating memorable shopping experiences. Inspire your colleagues in the global Retail Innovation team and collaborate with the LEGO China team to bring new retail innovations to the LEGO stores!
Core Responsibilities• Become the Retail Innovation lead in China to bring to our LEGO Stores the newest Retail Innovations that your colleagues and you in the global team have developed
• Establish positive relationships within the LEGO Retail teams to drive the Retail Innovation strategy
• Work very close to the LEGO China team to build the process on what and how Retail Innovation will be part of the shopping experience we offer in our stores
• Be a key contributor in the LEGO Retail Innovation team to develop the play and shopping experiences of the future, consistently driving evolution of the LEGO retail experience
• Share insight and feedback with your colleagues, and specifically drive global efficiencies, coherence and simplicity by partnering with the LEGO Certified Stores team and the Global Retail Innovation Team
• Partner with the Retail Concepts and Retail Platforms team to evaluate and develop the right supply chain to support the rollout of Retail Innovation in the LEGO Stores China
• Define a test and learn protocol for Retail Innovation in China, mapping core stakeholders. Share and re-apply protocol for future deployment and to institutionalize the process
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Retail Innovation team is part of the LEGO Retail Organization, as the Retail Innovation Manager you will help to deliver innovative and engaging retail experiences that make shopping at LEGO Stores a positive and memorable experience, and the prefer location for shoppers to experience the LEGO brand with best in class play, storytelling and convenience.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Design (Industrial Design, Architecture or Engineering, etc)
• Proficient in Chinese and English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• +5 years’ experience within the retail, retail experiences or entertainment industry.
• Proven ability to work in an innovative, and ambitious environment
• Excellent communicator of concept ideas – both verbally and by sketch and demos.
• Experience implementing an existing program into multiple locations (preferably in retail)
• Evaluating local vendors and suppliers that will meet the projects requirements
• Team work and collaboration across different cultures, locations and time zones.
• Minimum travel three times a year to the LEGO HQ in Billund Denmark or other domestic and international locations
• Previous experience developing retail innovation or retail concepts
• Ability to build a program or project plan at a high level identifying the most important milestones and activities
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Thrives and contributes best in a team setting
• Preference for agile implementation and compressed timelines
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"The Retail Innovation Manager will develop and implement new experiences that will keep the LEGO Stores fun, innovative and fresh everywhere in the world, if you want to create many smiles in our stores, this job is for you!"
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.