Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Production and Technical
Have you ever wondered where the LEGO 3D models come from? What can be different ways the LEGO sets are displayed in the shops? It´s all created in JIA factory by the team of “Model Production” that you can become a part of as Project Manager.So if you are a LEGO fan who believes it´s possible to build anything from LEGO bricks we would like to encourage you to go for the this opportunity and bring and share your portfolio with us.
Core Responsibilities• Projects to go successfully throughout the entire process resulting in ontime delivery to the Partner at right quality, scope, delivery terms & within right/agreed budget
• Active communication with the Partner managers and Partners directly & be responsible for progress report of the project
• Execute daily project operations in the systems (SAP, LDP, Entrypoint and other relevant).
• Project economy responsible with accuracy in estimating project timing & project cost. Accuracy in model pricing. Tracking costs on running projects. Manage postcalculations for closed projects.
• Securing internal resource planning acccroding to the project plans and driving internal project team including kick off, status team meetings and AAR.
• Ensure proper problem solving and continuous improvement (including cost & resource savings) approach and provide alternative solutions. Share learnings from project on global level.
• Fulfill other tasks from his/her manager.
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Retail Model Production designs, develops and manufactures brick based solutions of in-store and 3D models on a global level. To contribute to the deliverables of the organization it is important to ensure that we are able to flexibly react onto partners demands of LEGO brick-built models also in Asia region (spec. LCS, China or other APAC partners). To cover those demands, there is located LR MP modelshop in LEGO Jiaxing campus which is able to design, develop and produce limited portfolio of LEGO brick-built models (3D models).
This position is providing end to end project management for LEGO brick-built models, covering collaboration with Partner managers and Partners, as well as managing internal project team in order to deliver the models at right quality, scope, delivery terms & within right/agreed budget .
Do you have what it takes?• Education: secondary/university master
• Right theoretical background (Bachelor, Engineer)
• Great communication and networking skills. Customer focus.
• Structured & advanced time management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time - open minded for changes and challenges.
• Detailed oriented person with structured approach and focus on results / deliverables
• Ability to perform by working independently, in teams and in a non direct leadership role. Natural leader and a team player with ability to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
• Personal drive, hunger to learn and develop
• Willingness to travel abroad (incl. longer period of stay)
NICE TO HAVE
• Project management experience is an advantage
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Project manager says: “This is great opportunity for people who like diverse tasks – customer focus, through team project management till the contribution to deliver wow 3D models to the partners which are engaging with children all over the world.”