Product Owner for our quality area
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Would you love to work in the space between business, quality and technology?This is your chance, to bring your strong collaboration and communication skills to the table and become part of our exciting journey as we build our future IT quality platform.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Product Owner for our Quality area, you will interact with various partners, the Scrum Master and the agile development teams.
Your primary tasks include...:
• improving the value of the product and ensuring alignment of priorities, needs and deliveries across.
• defining the product requirements, needs and vision in close collaboration with the quality teams which allows you to set the right direction across.
• working closely with your partners to understand the business area and the need for technology support.
• driving a structured process around initiatives and prioritization.
• managing the product backlog and ensuring that backlog items are groomed and refined in collaboration.
• managing the product roadmap in collaboration with the product manager.
• challenging involved partners when needed to ensure we create solutions that tackle the needs of the quality organization.
You will also be collaborating and sharing knowledge and learnings with other product owners as well as working closely with the Product Manager for the overall Manufacturing Technology Product Line.
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing Technology is a global IT organization that provides solutions and technology for The LEGO Group’s factories, e.g. for finished goods packing, processing, warehousing, equipment maintenance and quality.
In this role, you will work closely with the business areas that are responsible for quality in all forms and with the product teams that are developing the technical solutions. Quality is the core of The LEGO Group and this is an excellent opportunity to be part of our ambitious strategic agenda to enhance our technology platform over the next years.
Do you have what it takes?You could be a great fit for this role if you have 3-5 years of experience within Quality Management or as a Product Owner. Alternatively, we might also be open to consider your candidacy, if you have a background within Product Management, Manufacturing, or have worked as a Management Consultant or Business Relationship Manager within a relevant field.
We would also expect that you have knowledge of agile processes and principles as well as a passion for working with technology and the processes around software development.
As a person, you should have...:
• strong communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• solid networking and interpersonal skills.
• strong organizing and time management skills.
• a structured and process-oriented way of thinking and working.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“This is an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues who are passionate about product quality and support our digital journey towards preventive quality processes and high efficiency in daily operation” says Leif Skibsted Jakobsen, Director of Manufacturing Technology.