Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you interested in securing the right compelling retail platforms across all LEGO Channels for the future ?Bring your Retail expertise and your engaging leadership approach for building strategic important partnerships which secures regional relevant retail platforms and strong brand consistency throughout all LEGO retail touch points across the world.
Core Responsibilities• Implementation of platform programs across all regions including driving relevant Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Guide and challenge supplier partners on Price, quality, service level and communication approach.
• Secure right product quality in close collaboration with the retail development teams
• Deliver category information material and stores design guidelines to support global partners and LEGO Markets.
• Secure ongoing testing and insights of platforms to define needs, success, durability, etc. prior to rollout
• Establish strong partnerships within the LEGO Retail teams to drive the Retail Development strategy
• Work very close to the LEGO China and LEGO APAC teams to create the efficient roll-out of Retail platforms within both regions.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Retail Design team is part of the LEGO Retail Organization, as the Retail Platform Manager you will :
1. Drive regional relevant retail platforms according to agreed channel strategies which enhance our marketing communication and Instore experiences.
2. Deliver on our commercial ambitions by optimizing ROI as well as increase sales uplifts in retail.
Do you have what we are looking for?• + 4 years of experience as Program Manager and/or as Project leader.
• Demonstrated track record of working with other Brands within the Retail industry.
• Highly experienced in Supply chain management – forecasting and demand planning
• Experienced in working with product development and innovation.
• Experienced in Distribution and Logistics
• Experienced in performance reporting
• Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (verbal and writing) Further, great presentation skills.
• Experienced in transforming shopper insights into action
• Strong in quality governance and guiding key partners.
• Demonstrated track record on delivering strong Continues Improvement activities both internally and externally.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Team work and collaboration across different cultures, locations and time zones.
• Minimum travel two times a year to EMEA or APAC Region. Ongoing domestic travel 5-6 times a year.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Become an active part of a global team with true team spirit around Transforming inspirational and engaging LEGO design solutions into strong Retail platforms which drives high customer and shopper satisfaction worldwide across multiple channels."