Payroll Consultant - Billund
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Strong Payroll Consultant acting as Payroll Partner to our Business.We need a colleague with an extensive experience in Danish blue collar payroll. You will bring your knowledge into play by supporting our production LT and securing that rules & collective agreements are reflected in our system.
Core Responsibilities• Act as Payroll partner to the Blue collar leadership team and attend monthly meetings & deliver analysis/proposals/consequences on different topics
• Together with a colleague secure that the payroll system (SAP/KMD Nettoløn) is always reflecting current rules & legislation (request changes & functionality to BPI, update rates, test system in complex cases)
• Use your strong understanding of Industriens Overenskomst, Vagtfunktionærernes overenskomst, Butiksoverenskomsten & the vacation law (collective agreements within our areas) to spar and advice production LT and collegues
• Participate in local negotiation on collective agreements & prepare analysis and impact study on selected elements before, during & after negotiation
• Perform monthly E-income reconciliation & reconciliation of Feriekonto as well of handling invoices from Samlet betaling
• Participation in projects – eg. Implementation and preparation of new vacation law (incl. communication, recommendations, system set-up, education etc.)
Play your part in our global successWe are globally 14 employees spread across different locations. Our purpose is to support the Nordic & Western Europe regions with HR Operational activities & local benefits. We also act as competence center & support to our Business Service Operations (BSO) in Kladno, who handles the transaction topics as general payroll & masterdata.
Do you have what it takes?• Heavy knowledge within Blue collar payroll
• It is an advantage if you have worked with SAP Payroll
• Ability to translate legal requirements into payroll set up
• Ability to work both on a strategic level supporting our production LT and on the details securing compliance and reconciliations
• Strong capabilities working in Excel and the MS Office in general
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
In this role you will have influence on both strategic level & daily tasks securing and maintaining high employee satisfaction. You will be working closely with stakeholders in our production LT, Labour Relations and Union Representatives on different matters and your knowledge and guidance will have a strong impact.