Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you ready to play a significant role in our Shared Services Payroll department?
At The LEGO Group we are looking for an advisor to support the area with consistent, timely and reliable processes and ensure efficient payroll maintenance, validation & compliance set up.
To be part of establishing a Payroll department with a phenomenal working environment and where quality, learning and performance are keystones, covering North & South America and Mexico!
· To form new collaborative relationship with partners and thereby ensure sustainable implementation of the global processes
· Responsible for delivering a consistent service to all the customers. This means to meet the customers’ expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values
Manage more advanced execution of payroll processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
· Payroll run in a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis
· Reconciliations (Payroll vs GL, Payroll vs Tax)
· Provide information to auditors
· Deliver a high performance, customer- and service oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes
· Prepare metrics and reporting analysis around Payroll
· Constantly strive to optimize and standardize processes and work procedures using the LEGO Continuous improvement approach across functional areas
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Payroll Advisor plays an important role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department in the BSO. We need employees, all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Do you have what it takes?
2-3 years of demonstrated working experience from HR/Payroll function.
· Understanding of legislation and tax rules.
· Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented
· Be robust, resilient and ability to accept changes
· A proactive mind with a can-do attitude.
· Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility
· Experience with SAP and Shared Services environment
· Experience working with auditors
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.