Machine Learning Engineer
United Kingdom, London
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
The LEGO Group is looking for a C/C++ Developer with a keen interest in algorithm development who has experience in a full project lifecycle and the desire to join a growing team working on exciting projects.This C and C++ Machine Learning Developer role will enable you to make a real impact on a product that could change the future way of play.
Core Responsibilities• Leverage deep learning expertise to create new experiences and opportunities for LEGO.
• Develop quick prototypes in partnership with design to explore ways to improve play through technology.
• Be an active part of a small and agile software team, decide what features to build and design and implement them, focusing on distributed and scalable solutions.
• Drive software engineering quality as part of everything you do.
Play your part in our team succeedingCreative Play Lab exists to invent the future of creative play for LEGO. We have focused on many things, including melding the physical and digital worlds. This role is an opportunity to find ways to bring technology to physical play and influence the future of play.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field or hands on experience in a Software Engineering role
• Proven years of software development experience and experience of the full lifecycle from prototype to production.
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++
• Experience with machine learning, data mining and/or statistical analysis.
• Strong software engineering practices including coding standards, reviews, testing and operations.
• Experience designing high performance software and algoritms for resource constrained embedded hardware.
• Experience training large scale models in at least one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow or PyTorch.
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly and apply creative thinking to finding great solutions and drive them to completion.
• A passion for physical play.
• English at advanced level.
It could be an advantage if you have:
• Previous experience working in a multi-disciplinary team where you enjoyed being the technical expert and enabling others
• Experience with computer vision and depth-sensing
• Experience creating software for real-time enviroments such as gaming or robotics
• 3D Graphics experience
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is an opportunity to be part of a small team, involved in all aspects of the work but drive technology transformation across the whole of LEGO.