Key Account Manager
Czech Republic, Praha 3
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Sales; Key Account Management
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring Key Account Manager with the passion to build
and nurture strong and long-term partnerships with our customers.We strive to maximize the business potential in a sustainable way, being the best partner and consultant to our customers, whilst building the brand through engaging in-store and online experiences addressing both consumers and shoppers.Come and join the LEGO family and our friendly sales team based in Prague.
The main tasks for the person will be:• Manage a portfolio of tactically important customers pre-dominantly in the area of Modern-Trade
• Build and maintain strong relationships and continuously improve cooperation with dedicated customers.
• Lead annual LEGO business plans, forecasts and P&L within given customers.
• Create and execute a promotional strategy in consideration of the shopper profile leveraging the customer´s propostion.
• Be responsible for consumer sales, flow of goods and stock management in accordance with internal principles & KPIs.
• Lead the yearly contract negotiation in accordance with the overall LEGO Group sales strategy.
• Proactively explore and unlock new opportunities and strive to maximize the LEGO in-store presence in terms of share of space, location and brand exposure.
• Negotiate, co-create and drive customer loyalty campaigns.
• Utilize investments to customer business with positive effect on ROI.
• Encourage and co-drive a joint data driven approach allowing deep understanding of business.
• Closely interact and effectively collaborate with other departments and teams such as Marketing, Operations, Field Sales and the Leadership team.
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in a business-related field
• At least 3 years of Key Account Management experience in Modern Trade/Business Development in the FMCG industry
• Experience with loyalty programs in hypermarket chains is a plus
• Experience with drugstore chains is a plus
• You have strong commercial thinking, business orientation and you are analytical by nature
• You are energetic as a person and thrive working in highly dynamic environment where change is a part of daily life
• You enjoy communication with different stakeholders with your great enthusiasm
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Fluent Czech/Slovak language and professional level of English
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Bringing it to life
“This role is a unique opportunity to be part of driving and shaping the business of LEGO brand in the Czech and Slovakian markets, to leverage your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm and it provides the opportunity to be independent, learn and get chance to cooperate with tactically important chains and to explore new opportunities within the CZ/SK retailer landscape.”
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.