Key Account Manager - TRU Retail Operation
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you an expert in key account management who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet meaningful career in LEGO? Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minHere’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our National Key Account Channel in the LEGO® Group, it is a great chance to create, implement and lead the account business plan while delivering the growth objective and higher lever partnership.
Core Responsibilities• Sales management: Handle customer’s regional and store level sales target setting and delivery
• Assortment management: Work with internal multi functions and customer to form assortment plan based on store segmentation and ensure this is executed at store level with customer’s support
• Retail execution: Ensure planograms, visual merchandising, campaign assets and activities are well executed in the stores by closely work with customer’s operation team (both HQ and regional team) and internal regional team.
• SA management: Engage, enable and motivate sales assistant to achieve store level sales target thru working with internal team and partners.
• Stock management: Work with customer and internal team to well balance customer stock, both customer level and store level to build healthy in-stock rate and stock turn.
Play your part in our team succeedingNational Key Account team is responsible for the management of national key accounts for LEGO China, the customers include global and local toy specialties, department store, national distributor and other national accounts.
Key account manager is responsible to build the strategic partnership and create joint value with our customers, so that to deliver strong business result and drive balanced business growth by closely working with customer and internal partners including MKT, operations, training, etc.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years working experience in a successful retail business in MNC companies.
• Strong experience in retail management and kay account management.
• Strong communication skill that can align target and push on deliver it with customer’s HQ and region team .
• Strong business sense with critical thinking and accountability
• Open-minded, reciprocal, navigates expertly with diverse partners across cultures and functions, able to face changes and challenges
• Can travel nationally especially during CNY Children’s day and Christmas period
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Self driven with a creative attitude and focused on making the environment for partners and employees a fun place to work.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, teamwork and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.email@example.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is phenomenal to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.