Head of Inside Sales - LEGO Education
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Bring your leadership capabilities to the table while making an impact with our customers!The focus of the Sr. Manager, Inside Sales is to lead the individuals and team to deliver on assigned key performance indicators and annual sales targets.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe Sr. Manager, will create an environment of teamwork, while being accountable for developing the skills and capabilities of the individuals on the team to best serve the needs of our customers and LEGO Education! The Sr. Manager, will also have full responsibility for directly leading our business with a portfolio of customers.
• Strong leadership capabilities necessary to develop and share a vision and build a high performing, motivated team.
• Lead, manage and deliver strategic growth plans for Inside sales, aligning with business unit objectives, growth targets, and Go to Market principles.
• Develop, lead and manage timely and effective selling initiatives aligned with business unit plans and objectives.
• Effectively collaborate with other Sales and cross functional partners to support customer needs and business plans to drive sales and coherence in the business.
• Responsible for team development and mentoring, resource planning, logistics and training necessary to deliver annual sales targets and achieve success for LEGO Education.
Are you up for the challenge?• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
• Actionable understanding of the educational industry and ability to translate that into success for customers and team
• 5 years of sales team development and leadership
• Strong history of delivering results in current and previous roles
• Consistently demonstrates individual and team leadership behaviours
• Hardworking, engaged, curios and continuously focused on optimization
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to demonstrate drive and curiosity
• Ambitious and highly organized with ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (primarily Excel and Word)
Join the global LEGO familyWe conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.