Demand Planning Manager
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you interested in playing a central role in planning the future demand of LEGO Education?Here is a golden opportunity to work with forecasting and demand planning in an influential and visible role, essential to Sales, Production and customers – and recognised as such. Join us to impact our processes and planning as a go-to specialist.
Core ResponsibilitiesYour mission is to lead the consolidation and submission of LEGO Education Demand Planning and S&OP process. In doing so, you will be working closely with Marketing, Sales and our Supply Chain to secure that our demand plans for current and next year are delivered in the right quality and time for supply and logistic requirements. Further, you will:
• Through forecasting models manage product mix forecasts for a number of markets to secure the right products at the right place all the time.
• Manage the forecast submission system (APO), hereunder secure governance of product Master-data and continuously update data according to LEGO Education launch and exit-strategies.
• Act as a “go-to” person for a variety of stakeholders i.e. markets, finance and marketing in matters of LEGO Education demand plan projections.
• Together with regional Demand Planners you run the “backbone” tool of data to secure a strong governance of data quality and thereby safeguard one-set of numbers in critical decision processes.
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will part of an engaged and diverse Operations team of 8 specialists – with different skillset, but the same ambition of making an impact and secure that LEGO Education delivers the business ambitions. We contribute through strong operational processes, data driven insights and efficient collaboration with our partners.
We balance the operational agenda through Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, business intelligence, logistic processes and supply/inventory planning.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in a collaborative environment. Naturally, you have great analytical skills and the ability to turn heavy data into insights and recommendations. With your solid communication skills, you are able to adjust, depending on the recipient, to effectively facilitate relatively complex material. However, you also need to be outgoing, to build great relationships with our many partners and have the robustness to challenge them, when needed. Your qualifications:
• A degree in Logistics or Supply Chain management or similar
• +3 years of relevant work experience within FMCG operations – specifically in areas of Forecasting, demand planning, demand management, S&OP or Supply & Logistic Management
• Analytical mindset and strong orientation towards data. You are motivated by details and short-term execution. At the same time you think and act with a holistic and long-term mindset.
• Strong communication skills, proficient English in written, verbal and presentation
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
LEGO Education operations fulfil the ambition of enabling every child to succeed through playful learning! By building strong operational processes, data driven insights and efficient collaboration with our partners we enable the business to succeed! You will join an encouraging, collaborative network and environment that will help you to develop deep expertise and a detailed understanding of our international business. Combined with the great deal of focus it receives, it will provide you with good career opportunities.