Customer Service Advisor – English Speakers required
United Kingdom, Slough
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
If you’re looking to join a fun and friendly team with one of the world’s best-known brands, then look no further.We’re currently looking for English speaking Customer Service Advisor to join the LEGO Group at our Digital Engagement Department in Slough; only 15 minutes by train from London Paddington and just 10 minutes’ walk from the train station with a free shuttle service for those mornings you need it!
Managing customer questions and queries from around the world, you’ll talk to customers via a range of channels, including phone, email and web chat.Every day is different, and you’ll be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about the LEGO Group’s online shop (Shop.LEGO.com), questions about up-and-coming new product launches; through to troubleshooting digital products such as LEGO BOOST and the LEGO Life App.
You will need to:• Be fluent in English, both spoken and written, with good computing skills
• Have the ability to multi task and prioritise your workloads to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring to respond to them within our agreed service levels
• Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of One Team
• Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
• Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
• Be available to work from Saturday to Tuesday, 12pm – 8:15pm, 30 hours a week, starting on the 28th of October until the end of January 2020.
In return you can expect:• A thorough induction programme to ensure that you are ready to deliver a premium service to LEGO Consumers
• Competitive salary and participation in the company bonus scheme
• Generous discount on LEGO products and an annual Merlin Pass
• A box of treats including, an attractive pension plan, a great holiday allowance and access to LEGO Heart a website full of discounts and deals on leading retailers to name but a few.
What’s it like working in Slough?Our modern open plan offices have an onsite subsidised Café serving hot and cold food. Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate which is available all day. The Consumer Service kitchen comes with cereal and fruit which is available for you to help yourself to 7 days a week. For those of you that are into fitness we have a free onsite gym. We are a multi lingual, multi-cultural team and we celebrate events throughout the year from Eurovision to Diwali. And as you would expect we have LOTS of LEGO bricks to play with!
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please click below and submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you would be great for the job.