Customer Marketing Specialist
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you interested in demonstrating taking lead in implementing the trade marketing agenda with the Travel Retail customers?Then join our globally renowned brand to help translate and make the overall Travel Retail In Store and Shopper Activation plans alive at customer specific terms.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn the role as Customer Marketing Specialist you will be levering the LEGO Brand positioning and performance by helping our retailers implementing the overall and customer specific trade marketing agenda. Further, your areas of responsibilities will be:
• Generic and Customer specific implementation of In Store shopper activation and promotional plans
• Development of customer specific listing and planograms
• Consolidated and customer specific preparation for campaign related flow of launch and promotional materials
• Go to and driver in foot print retention/ upgrade and expansion
• Catalogs – brand, trade and novelty launch folders
• Trade add development and LAP owner
• Trade fair execution lead
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will be joining Travel Retail. We are a team consisting of 10 dedicated colleagues. We are responsible for developing the LEGO brand positioning and actual foot print in major travel hubs across the world. Our key focus area is on major airports.
Do you have what it takes?To get success in this position, you like working in an encouraging and collaborative culture. We expect that you are a go-getter and a team-player with excellent communications skills. Some travel may be expected, primarily within Europe. Further, you:
• Have a Bachelor's degree or similar in Marketing
• Have minimum 3-4 years relevant, preferable gained from branded consumer goods and /or the travel channel
• Are a fast learner and have confidence in various IT tools and programs e.g. SAP and planograms
• Demonstrate an end to end thinking and are flexible and agile
• Have advanced proficiency in English written, verbal and presentation
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"In this role you will help to bring the LEGO Brand alive in airports and other major travel hubs across the world.", says VP Travel Retail M. Laursen.