Assistant Champion Manager(Beijing)
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you excited in deliver inspirational experiences and being a part of a growing team in the LEGO China?We play a key role in building positive partnerships. If you strive to deliver effective customer and retail management, we will give you the space and trust to make a real impact on our performance - and we will help you to learn, grow and fulfill your own potential. We achieve outstanding result because we enjoy what we do. So will you.
Core Responsibilities• Build strategic partnership and good relationship with responsible customer in the district
• Deliver result by good execution, close tracking, timely review and adjustment of aligned business plan with customer
• Drive retail operational perfection and build-up customer retail capability including flow plan management, activity planning and implementation and in-store merchandising.
• Good budget management skill to support the business development and ensure investment in the right way
• Closely work with internal functional team through collaborative attitude
Play your part in our team succeedingField retail team is one of the functional team under Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of FR team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the market place by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
Do you have what it takes?• At least a Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 years’ experience of sales in FMCG, luxury or retail, KA or retail management is preferred
• Highly value on details, enforce to commitment and put soul in retail industry
• Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation experience, good flow plan management skill is preferred
• Fast leaner, adaptable and can-do attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
• LEGO product fans or like to play bricks
• Willing to share ideas in the team
• Good sense of retail industry development
• Excellent command of English in writing and speaking
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.