Analytics Strategist (Data Analyst) Maternity Cover
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Market and Consumer Research
Are you interested in partnering with us in creating a Data Driven culture and strengthening your skills within this area by bridging the gap between traditional and digital marketing analysis?We need support to drive the analytics strategy within the Agency’s strategic department and make sure that we build useful data products to optimize our campaigns.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be a part of a team who provides results and recommendations in a consistent way, using different sources of data, for a large and complex organization.
• Analyze marketing campaign performance across channels (online and offline)
• Handle development of solutions to analyze performance and support the data driven culture
• Support the implementation of analytics solutions (Digital Analytics, campaign tracking etc.)
• Collaborate with Data engineers to oversee data ingestion in our Big Data Platform
• Share the results of your work with partners from marketing to creatives to improve advertising strategy and creative process
Play your part in our team!Analytics and Search strategy is a department of the LEGO internal Agency focused on communication efficiency, findability of LEGO content for our consumers and making the creative process more data driven.
Together we are focusing on making the organization mindset evidence based by embedding a wide range of data and consumer research into our strategies and help LEGO win on e-com. We do all this by having an advanced approach to analytics, data visualization and search.
Do you have what it takes?The following background would be useful in the role:
• Experience: + 2 years working in digital analytics
• Experience background: consulting agency, start-up, International companies
• Experience projects: campaign management (DCM, Adwords etc), digital analytics tool implementation, digital campaign tracking and analysis, UX projects (MV Testing etc.)
• Technology: significant skills in tools such as Adobe Analytics, SEO tools etc. Experience with APIs and R is a plus; basic SQL; some experience with Power BI / Tableau
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life