SENIOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY
Are you passionate about creating an environment where learning thrives? Do you know how to make a difference when it comes to developing talents within deep specialist functions?And do you have ideas on how we build our ability to learn with the same pace as technology is changing? Then you have a great opportunity at the LEGO Group to create and facilitate learning and development initiatives that will play a key role in supporting the LEGO Group´s Digital Transformation.
Core ResponsibilitiesYour key responsibilities will be to define, create and facilitate the most impactful learning and development initiatives that will enable an agile and high performing workforce within the global Digital and Technology organization at the LEGO Group.
In this role you will:
• Utilize the high priority and ambition of our digital transformation to reposition the LEGO Group with our internal digital workforce as well as external digital talents through never seen before talent management and development opportunities for our functional specialists
• Be the key learning and development expert and contributor when doing the strategic workforce plan for our digital capabilities and the build, buy, borrow plan to support
• Continually shape and sharpen our digital workforce’s ability to acquire new competencies with the agility needed in this space
• Keep a strong focus on how to develop and facilitate initiatives that ensures a strong internal pipeline for critical specialist positions in our digital functions
• Drive some of the initial thinking on how our early career initiaitives for digital and technology talents becomes one of the elements that helps ensure The LEGO Group continues to have the best talent within this space.
Play your part in our team succeedingThis role resides in our Talent function in The LEGO Group’s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organization. As our new colleague, you will become a member of the Talent Operations team in Northern Europe (Billund). The team delivers both on our Talent Acquisition tasks and ambitions as well as our Talent Management, Learning and Leadership Development activities in the region.
This role will be fully dedicated to support our strategic prioritization on digital transformation through relevant talent management and development activities. While you will be working very independently, shaping both role and direction on your own, you will also be working very closely with both business leaders, HR partners, Center of Excellence and our talent acquisition experts within digital and technology to secure effective and valuable synergies between this specific talent attraction and learning and development agenda.
Do you have what it takes?You might have a degree within organization development or psychology or an IT & Business oriented area of study, most important is that your learning and development tool box has been built over years through passion and experience.
To succeed in this role, you should:
• have a proven record of developing innovative learning and development initiatives that facilitates organizational learning and performance, preferably within the technology and digital industry or other deep functional areas
• demonstrate a strong balance between understanding a strategy direction while translating that into concrete here and now and mid-term initiatives, that you can also make happen
• have extraordinary stakeholder management skills, and become energized from understanding the environment you are in to ensure all effort and impact is in close alignment with the business needs
• love taking ownership of an agenda that you shape yourself, acting fast and adjust and learn quickly
• speak and write English at an advanced level.
You will be working with a global organization so some level of travel should be expected – approx. 20 days per year.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“In this role, you get the opportunity to enable one of our most important strategic priorities by establishing innovative and impactful ways to drive talent management and development within the digital and technology business areas. Your anchor will be in Talent, but your everyday life will be in close collaboration with the digital business units where your strong business acumen will play a key role to your success.”