Senior Finance Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your Finance career? We are looking for a strong Finance Business Partner to “Global Capacity Planning” and “Global S&OP”. This is a unique opportunity to work and gain insight with our End-2-End value chain.Key responsibility is to bring strong financial insights to the table & support both short- and long-term decisions. Utilize your strong business knowledge and continuously integrate Risk/Opportunity perspectives to an ever changing environment.
Core Responsibilities• Capacity planning of global investments across all factories
• Inventory development from raw materials to finished goods
• Flow of goods securing trade-offs between investments/cost
• Ad hoc business case support in both Moulding, Processing and Packing.
Additionally you will be the main liaison back to the Finance community where multiple stakeholders are relevant to communicate and cooperate with, including delivering transparent reporting and KPI follow-up.
Play your part in our global successThe operation planning excelence and costing (OPEC) Finance team have 4 main focus areas. 1)Planning, 2)Distribution, 3) Costing & 4) material flow
Planning sub-team is supporting supply chain planning – mainly S&OP and global capacity planning. This is the cornerstone of planning in Operations and across the full value chain.
Do you have what it takes?• Master degree in finance relevant area.
• Minimum 4+ years of finance business experience within the finance area of a global company
• Strong analytical skills
• Ideally experience from supply chain planning
• Strong collaboration skills in a global context
• Self drive
• Preferable worked with Finance in a global context
• Ideally experience from a production company
• Experience with SAP
• You speak and write English effortlessly.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Do you want to secure the LEGO Global operations plans efficiently in a fun, creative team, then apply.