Do you have a proven track record working as a SCRUM Master with a broad interface and at the same time a passion for product development?Working with SCRUM disciplines and Agile process set-up, you will join our marketing department in Business Technology. Through support, guidance and facilitation you will be driving the product team and have the opportunity to set your own footprint in developing LEGO´s core product.
Core Responsibilities:• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
• Guides the scrum team to as much self-organization as possible
• Assesses the maturity, coaches and sets ambition levels for the teams to reach higher levels of maturity
• Secure ambitions are met at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and LEGO business
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame
• Facilitating getting the work done without assigning or dictating the work
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and maintaining the product backlog
• Maintain resource overview both internally as wells as external consultancy
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct & Digital Asset Management develops and maintains systems to handle development of products, components and digital assets used at the production plants and in the markets. We also deliver digital asset management systems as well as product information management solutions to our own channels such as B2B, shop.lego.com and LEGO brand retail stores.
Together with key stakeholders in business & IT we deliver target architecture, roadmaps, value assessments and solutions.
You will be part of the marketing department in Business Technology (Corporate IT) .
Here your scrum role will be orchesting a team that brings new LEGO Products and Digital Assets to the market places.
We have recently started adapting the Agile approach in our ways of working. In order to succeed with this, we have identified a need for a dedicated scrummaster. The Scrum Master will be driving the product team in close collaboration with the product owner(s).
The Scrum Master will be part of guiding the BT department and the LEGO business in building an agile culture, where we constantly learn and improve. The Scrum Master must have a passion for working agile and is a team player that has a high focus on creating value. Overall the Scrum Master has the opportunity to develop great coaching and leadership skills and gets to drive a high performance team with a great attitude.
Do you have what it takes?We expect that you have a first level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
The ideal candidate also has experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2+ years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. Here you have gained great skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency. Further more, it would be an advantage if you have:
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated testing, Agile games, etc.
• Previous experience as a team lead
As a person you have excellent communication and mentoring skills and you must be able to work in a global team working across time zones and collaborating with different types of cultures. You also:
• Have good presentation and collaboration skills
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; works well with others; contributes positively to work/team environment while continually seeks ways to enhance contribution to the team
• Have the ability to focus and orchestra to success but also stay solid where needed
• Thrive working with end-to-end mindset and holistic views
• Have excellent oral and written communication in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We work in a company that wants the very best employees, and are ready to invest what it takes within not only functional & professional knowledge, but also cares much about the whole person and work private life. Imagination, creativity, fun, learning, caring and quality is very much alive and much more than just word’s on a piece of paper – we mean it and live it.