Do you want to be part of a team that create a continuous delivery environment that can support the different projectsAre you Structure and detail orientation with a Innovative and development mindset, you could be the one we are looking for.
Core Responsibilities• Secure Quality across different projects related to digital deliveries
• Development and maintenance of our Continuous delivery environment
• Development of automated test specification for apps and/or websites for both emulated and real devices
• Communication with business regarding test results and testability of requirements
• Review of test specification delivered by 3rd party developers
• Perform QA in apps / Websites that are not already in the automated QA environment
Play your part in our team succeedingWith a large portfolio of Apps and Websites running in different platforms and the continuous expansion of this same portfolio, we are in need to create a continuous delivery environment that can support the different projects. This will include development of test scripts, development and maintenance of our Continuous Delivery environment and coordination with projects to make sure we have the right level of quality. We want to have QA as a part of development, continuously measuring and communicate the pulse of different projects running in parallel
Do you have what it takes?• IT relevant Education – Bachelor or Master Level
• Knowledge of JVM based languages (preferably JAVA)
• Communication Skills (English important)
• Structure and detail orientation
• Analytical skillset
• Innovative and development mindset
• JENKINS and GitLab
• Knowledge of test automation technologies is a plus (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
• Experience with app development is a plus
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Position is based in Billund so you would be required to be on-site
• English Intermediate or Advanced level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”In a QA Engineer position opportunities for personal and professional development is key. In this position you will be given a great deal of responsibility and assignment to progress on both. You will take part of the Quality Assurance competency and will cover both development activities, business related tasks while allowing you to create, innovate and make a difference”.