Director, Digital Service Management
Denmark, Billund; Czech Republic; United Kingdom
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you attracted to the idea of taking digital service management in the BSO to the next level?Being an important part of the global BSO Leadership team you will have a key role focusing on driving and leading the establishment of the new global Center of Excellence including developing and implementing best-in-class service management and digital solutions throughout the BSO globally.
Core Responsibilities• Assess current service offerings, evaluate current business operations and production efficiencies, and transform business processes to align with overall service center objectives and goals.
• Promote proactive approaches to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of service capabilities.
• Work with business leaders and service line managers to establish/refine key metrics and understand service level agreements (SLAs), contributing to the achievement of agreed performance measures.
• Foster process and digital improvements and leading optimization initiatives across the BSO.
• Aggressively, implement new technology with high impact in the BSO.
• Work with global high-performance team with passion and commitment.
• Promote strong leadership to ensure we attract, develop, flow and retain the right people to succeed.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Mission of Business Service Operations is to drive effective, compliant and scalable business services to support the LEGO Group’s growth strategy.
The BSO aims for continuously improved, best-in-class, global service delivery to customers in the LEGO organization.
The BSO is a global organization based in 4 main sites (Billund, Kladno, Monterrey and Singapore) and additional satellites in other countries.
The Digital Service Management is a new function within the BSO, primary function will be to implement digital solutions for the BSO to enable BSO to be best-in-class in this area.
To continue to harvest efficiency gains in the BSO, a strong focus on innovation thru new digital technology is required. This includes digital automation and RPA.
Do you have what it takes?• MBA in business or other related field.
• Strong leadership experience at senior management level.Experience in leading complex delivery processes through other leaders and the ability to motivate and engage leaders and employees in building a high-performing and service-oriented culture.
• Proven ability of building Digital solutions, relationships, influencing and partnering with key stakeholders in achieving a best-in-class customer service experience. This includes great communication and collaboration skills and excellent stakeholder management internally and externally.
• Execution and continuous improvement experience. Demonstrated ability to lead mapping, optimizing and redesigning of processes in a service center context.
• International and intercultural experience.Experience in working across cultures and in non-hierarchical working environment
• MS Office: advanced
• SAP: advanced
• Experience with Intelligent Automation and Digitalization, including RPA preferred
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Travel days: 30-40 days globally
• SCC experience will be seen as a big plus.Specific shared services operational leadership experience
• English – advanced – level 13-16 (c1, c2)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get a unique opportunity of driving financial analysis and projects within the core product development area of the LEGO Group”
Prague, Czech Republic ; London, United Kingdom