Student Worker for Retail
Student Worker for RetailDo you want to be our new Student Work?
Core Responsibilities• Making sure that the office is a tidy, and welcoming environment for both co-workers and visitors
• postal service
• Ordering of office supplies
• Invoice administration
• Assist the sales team with various tasks (both ad-hoc, and scheduled)
Play your part in our team succeedingIn the role, you will have a chance to work with one of the most valued brands in the world. You will be in contact with different parts of the business, and therefore gain great knowledge about the LEGO sales organization. Your task can vary from month to month.
We are looking for a service-minded colleague that is proactive and ready to support the Norwegian sales team.
Do you have what it takes?• Must be enrolled in a Norwegian School (University level)
• You are able to work independently and as part of a team
• Great social and communication skills
• Structured, and able to handle a variety of tasks
• You speak and write Norwegian fluently
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.