Production Coordinator Processing
Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Production Coordinator who can provide adequate support to the Processing operation through the effective processing and analysis of production information to define improvement actions or problem solutions besides the validation of new products introduction or process modifications ensuring no impact on the area key performance indicators.
Challenges:• Responsible for preparing and administering the necessary documentation for meetings related department area performance. Daily, weekly and monthly
• Analyze data daily / weekly / monthly captured for each line and inform the Area Manager and Supervisors to determine root cause and actions
• Development of continuous improvement projects
• Participate in daily production meetings
• Assist the supervisor in corrective actions and findings 5's safety patrol and report to the Area Manager
• Assist in the corrective actions of the audit process
• Assist in any activity related to LEAN assigned
• Assist in audit processes to IMS
• Support growth, standardization and transfers projects, including machines and knowledge
• Generate area PO’s on time, being in contact with suppliers
• Interaction with information area systems, BI, EHMI, SFOS
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or similar)
• Experience: 1 year of working experience in manufacturing companies as Intern.
• Skills: Proactive, Oral and Written Communication, Analytical, Leadership, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, Advance PC Management, lean tools, safety.
• Knowledge: English at advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Lizeth Escamilla ana.escamilla@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.