Director of Customer Logistics
Supply and Demand
Are you interested in leading a large team working with Customers, Sales and the LEGO Supply Chain?
Help us to get more toys to more kids while improving the way we deliver goods and digital assets to customers.
Direction setting and people leadership of the Customer Logistics teams (Order Management, Allocation, Item Setup, Consultants)
· Collaborating with Sales and Distribution to reduce claims and improve service.
· Flowing product to the right channels and customers to maximize sales for the company.
· Ensuring digital assets are ready to support e-commerce partners on time, and protecting IP security.
Inventing new ways to optimize the joint supply chain between LEGO and customers, and implementing them.
Play your part in our team succeeding
This position is responsible for the most customer facing supply teams : customer order management, inventory allocation, item setup, and customer logistics consultants.
The Director of Customer Logistics must understand both the customer and the LEGO Group logistics processes, from order processing and shipment execution to internal customer expectations around receiving goods and order quality.
Must take the lead in developing new solutions that will improve overall E2E value chain, from time of order creation through shipment to customer with focus on cost, quality and service while building a work environment that provides structure, direction and accepts a fast-pace changing and demanding market landscape.
The scope is wide and the team is large, so strong people leadership is a must. Team leadership and sideways/upward communication is also critical due to the intense pressure around high season in Q4.
Do you have what it takes?
· MBA/MS preferred but not required
· 3-5 Years of experience in the CPG space
· A passion for people leadership
· Excellent communication skills – making the complex simple
· Listening and collaborating with internal and outside customers
· Ability to lead process improvement
· Basic understanding of ERP and operations
· Strength in creating a calm environment
· Agile leadership
· Understanding how ERP works
· Supply Chain or Customer service experience