Project Manager Facility Management in Billund
Facility/Building Management; Project Management
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with buildings and production related projects.Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the projects and management a good experience for stakeholders and employees/end users.
Core ResponsibilitiesProject Management of different kind of building and production related projects.
• Ensure high stakeholder alignment. Since LEGO is a company where collaboration and coherence is key values, communication and coordination is very important to manage.
• Schedule, manage and control project tasks to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements.
• Management of external partners (designers, contractors, supervisors etc.) during project lifecycle.
• Coordination with internal partners (facility, logistic, production etc.) before, during and after construction period.
• Manage and supervise daily on site activities during construction process.
• Ensure structure and transparency in communication and document management in the End2End-process, and ensure compliance to TLG (The LEGO Group) requirements.
• Proactively seek information and learnings from other projects in TLG and utilize these learnings in the project.
• Involve stakeholders, suppliers, specialists and other relevant players into the project in due time and utilize their resources in creating value for the project.
• Ensure AAR (After Action Review) is executed not only at the end of the project, but also during the project to capture learning – and proactively share it with the team and the specialists.
• Support for moving and installation after construction completion.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of Corporate Facility, Facility Project Management BLL has support function for all large scale building and production related projects located in Billund. The main scope of responsibilities consists in managing different kind of projects from very beginning to the end (handover to end user).
You will refer to the Project Director and have a range of specialists in the department to support you.
As a Project manager you will help keeping up the high level of service and management, we as a team provide to building and production facilities, colleagues and end users.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor´s degree in building engineering as a minimum
• Min. 5 years´experience in Project management
• Experience from similar jobs preferred
• Strong level of stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and coordination of complex projects are essential
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks
• General MS office toolbox
• To have a high level of integrity
• To be a valued Teamplayer
• You need to be selfdriven
• Great ability to multitasking
• You should be able to set the right priorities
• English in advanced level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE:
Within this role you will deal with a big portfolio of Stakeholders at the Headquarter of the company. If you are a team player with strong collaboration skills and professional expertise in the field of Project management, you will contribute for the overall performance of the Facility Project Management team and satisfaction of our customers will be one of your rewards.
The role has to be self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making all projects a good experience for stakeholders and end users.