Senior Manager, Global Customer Investment Strategy
Do you have the commercial acumen to improve our business and collaborate with leaders across the LEGO® markets?
Do you want to drive commercial efficiency by guiding commercial investments, enabling change and balancing short- and long-term goals?
Drive value for the entire LEGO Group
You will join our Revenue Management team within Market and Commercial Development at our headquarters in Billund or London. You are going to work alongside with seven colleagues whose purpose is to drive sustainable growth, by optimising commercial momentum through; defining our strategic choices on where to play and driving commercial efficiency in our customer investments by defining how to win.
You will be the functional lead for driving customer investment efficiency globally; the how to win aspect of Revenue Management. Specifically, you will:
• Own and implement cross-functionally global customer investment guidelines & strategies with the support of regional teams & the global Sales Academy
• Support the business with commercial & customer challenges by acting as an internal consultancy, providing analysis and external influence
• Support the Director, Revenue Management with team leadership; acting as a functional leader within the team
• Travelling 20-30 days per year to participate in roll-out projects within local markets
Challenges and Opportunities
In this role you will have a significant impact on professionalizing the LEGO Groups Go-To-Market approach. You’ll need to balance short-and long-term goals, continuously stay abreast of our commercial situation, challenges and industry best practice to drive fact-based discussions around the challenges and opportunities in the markets with our commercial leaders. You engage in dialogues with senior stakeholders and through collaboration seek solutions that implies direction and builds agreement on how we sharpen our commercial capabilities. Ultimately, we would expect you to transform conclusions into action plans, best practices and guidelines.
A strong commercial mindset
For this position, it is vital that you have strong analytical skills, proven understanding of commercial & strategic trade-offs and the ability to maintain a holistic business view as you work. You are likewise ambitious and able to grow a solid network in a global setting that you can use to influence and define terms that favor company needs.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from an CPG company. Alternatively, a background from management consulting with practical knowledge from working with revenue management cases with similar scope in a CPG environment
• A proven commercial attitude and extensive experience within a revenue management, commercial excellence, strategy, category/customer development or similar function
• Excellent strategic orientation with the ability to take a holistic perspective seeing the bigger picture and understanding the complexities of a business operating on a global scale
• Able to influence, convince and negotiate with senior stakeholders across the business through your strong communication and leadership skills
• At least a bachelor degree in finance, international business or similar, preferably a master degree
• Advanced analytical skills and ability to work seamlessly with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven communication abilities in English
Bringing it to life
“You will get tremendous exposure, be able to build a broad network across our markets and really drive value for the LEGO Group”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you contribute with your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 08-19-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.