Senior EHS Consultant
Health and Safety
Are you interested in delivering impactful management of chemical safety documentation and performance of cutting edge chemical risk assessment?
Bring your expertise to the table and take the lead on stabilizing our global system of EHS-management of chemicals, perform thorough risk assessment of the use of chemicals and develop structured set-up for substitution if necessary.
• Ensure good and updated safety documentation for all chemicals used in Billund and align with the different other sites to follow the same discipline
• Ensure reporting to Danish authorities regarding the safe use of chemicals
• Train relevant stakeholders, e.g. procurement in using the system in the right way
• Advise and consult the global EHS function in management of chemicals and be the go-to person
• Be the superuser on the IT platform used for EHS-management of chemicals (SAP EHSM)
Play your part in our global success.
The global EHS & Machine Safety Department is driving the global alignment and standarization of EHS, setting direction in the EHS area for the whole LEGO Group including the local QEHS department on the production sites. This entails particularly managing the global ESH data for safe use of chemicals.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate hold a Bachelor level in chemical engineering or maybe lab technician and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Experience in a global production company
• Analytical and passionate about chemical management and documentation
• Experience with SAP EHSM, Power BI
• Curios about how to optimize chemical safety even further in a production company
• Advanced English skills, both oral and written
As a person you are systematic by nature and you have a good understanding of the safe use of chemicals and structured reporting, both internally and to the authorities. You are also:
• A strong team player
• Dedicated about meeting deadlines
• Customer focused
• Able to work independently and structured with own responsibilities
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Safe handling of chemicals is based on solid and valid material knowledge, supplier data and chemical insight gathered followed by efficient deployment of decisions, standards and best practice.