Master Data Advisor
Russian Federation, Moscow
Supply and Demand
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Do you have a proven experience in master data management?Then it’s your chance now to join our team in Moscow and be responsible for master data in our Operations department.
Core Responsibilities• Providing necessary master data to customers in time to ensure availability to create orders and accept goods
• Master Data control and development of data migration
• Business unit master data management, maintenance in the SAP and 1C (Products, Price, Customers)
• EDI Management - Acting as an interface between our clients and our IT for customer EDI set-up requests, supporting BU customer service with EDI related queries and supporting the errors corrections
• Assortment list management
Play your part in our team succeedingOur key focus area in Operations Department is being the ultimate owner of the overall flow of goods to the Market place. Starting from the analysis of the current performance and trends, sending signals to production sites, ending with the execution of the flow of goods to the customer shelves. To secure the above responsibilities solid and transparent end to end order processing needs to be in place. We as an owner of the master data throughout the organization, securing knowledge of the assortment and internal operational processes and providing necessary master data to customers.
Do you have what it takes• Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar function
• Business applications knowledge (SAP or other ERPs master data tools and workflows)
• University Degree
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details - Excel on advanced level
• Excellent in communication and collaboration
• Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion, and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.