Senior Finance Specialist (Reporting)
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Are you interested to become a Finance Specialist in an inspiring company? Are you confident with your number skills and excited to be part of an outstanding booming business?
Here’s an outstanding job for you to be a part of our Market Finance China in the LEGO Group. This is a great opportunity to join LEGO, to work on a great brand which lives to its vision. We have friendly colleagues and an awesome Shanghai office.
Publish regular financial reports for management team
• Deliver actual tracking reports for various budget areas
• Support corporate financial planning processes
• Gate keep of accounting compliance
• Consolidate various data submissions from business partners
• Be the guide of financial systems and work with local and global finance teams on ad hoc finance projects
Play your part in our team succeeding
China Market Finance is the business partner of all functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Customer Development, Business Intelligence, Operations, HR etc.) with direct responsibility of business and financial performance. It is where finance and business comes together. We bring financial insights into day to day business decision-making, develop short-term/long-term strategy and investment framework, and fuel business growth with smart trade-off choices.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related areas
• 3yr+ experience in Finance related areas
• Comfortable with numbers and systems
• Willing to get into the details and happy with routine works
• Strong great teammate and excellent in MS Excel
• Good command of English
It would be nice for you to have:
• Programming skills
• Strong interest with LEGO business
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is outstanding to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings"