Senior Ecommerce Personalization Manager (US or UK)
United Kingdom, London; USA
Popis pracovní pozice
Kategorie pracovních pozic
Make a difference within a world-class Global Ecommerce team!We are seeking a strong and experienced Senior Personalization Manager who can develop strategy, roadmap, capability and content to help create and roll out a personalization initiative.
Job location: London, UK or Enfield, CT
Department focus areaThis endeavor will identify shoppers from a data perspective and serve content and offers relevant to deliver incremental revenue and buyer-based growth.
As a key contributor to the LEGO Retail organization, the Global Ecomm team drives the development of lego.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays a pivotal role in the LEGO Group commercial strategy.
Bringing to bear a new lego.com platform, advanced analytics, internal marketing agency and a cross functional network, this role will shape the personalization agenda for digital shopper content, and support development of a global Family Hub and branded CRM platform.
Through continuous testing, data mining and creative innovation, this position will build and execute a personalization program and content library, to deliver commercial business growth as well as awesome online shopper experiences
Responsibilities• Develop, test and deliver digital shopper Personalization Strategy across branded channels, with focus on lego.com and email. Balance execution and planning to deliver both immediate business impact as well as longer-term development roadmap.
• Partner with UX and Analytics to identify and recommend modifications to lego.com site content, features and functionality to support personalization agenda and deliver measurable incremental improvement to revenue targets
• Ensure implementation of lego.com site analytics to cultivate development of cross-session shopper browsing behavioral models
• Brief, develop and own an evergreen and branded content library in partnership with Marketing Communications and User Experience teams, to ensure availability and flow of content for testing and execution
• Working closely with internal Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence team, input to development of AI algorithms to continually improve shopper recommendations, triggered programs and automated communications
• Identify improvement opportunities in current digital communications strategy and levers to improve relevance of content and experience for shoppers, with the objective of increasing shopper conversion and frequency.
• Ensure Global Ecommerce adherence to GDPR and privacy regulations regarding use of personally identifiable data and maintain current industry and trend awareness
Qualifications• BA or equivalent in Marketing, Business Development or related field
• MBA preferred
• 5-7 years’ direct experience in client-side CRM, Direct to Consumer Marketing, Ecommerce and/or global shopper loyalty programs
• 2-3 years’ directly working with data applications, programs or analytics tools
• Extensive experience with digital A/B testing and personalization practices and tools, with the ability to provide guidance and strategic recommendations
• Passion for developing a deep understanding of shopper needs throughout the shopping journey, and enthusiasm for exceeding shopper expectations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging partners at all levels, including development of business cases/investment models for internal agreement
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles; results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency and operational excellence
• Open, reciprocal communication style, with experience working across cultures and time zones to build connected, sustainable relationships regardless of organizational structure
• Valid passport and ability to travel internationally up to 20%
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and originality inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! We are also committed to playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to #inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Build your career brick by brick with The LEGO Group.