Are you a self-motivated individual who believes in quality, along with a passion for what you do?
Join our team as a part-time Retail Merchandiser and play a central role in inspiring the builders of tomorrow.
The Minneapolis territory for this career opportunity includes: Minnetonka, Burnesville, Shakopee, Apple Valley, Eden Prairie, Savage and surrounding areas.
Representing the LEGO® Brand with best placement in all retail settings.
- Build relationships as you share product knowledge and the LEGO® brand values with store management and consumers
- Responsible for maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and replenishing the LEGO® sections at retail
- Reporting of all merchandising activity as directed by field manager
- Accountable for set displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
A community with a passion for creativity and caring
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You’ll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance — and have fun while you’re doing it.
Do you have what it takes?
- Retail merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail
- Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
We are always looking for talented Retail Merchandisers!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role– use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We encourage you to also visit Job On to send a video response to an interview question.
Bring It to Life
Kam Price - Team Lead National Merchandising, Southeast/Great Lakes 21 years:
“Being able to work directly for your brand can be a scarcity in the field of merchandising. LEGO National Merchandising provides a fulfilling part-time career with real responsibilities, excellence taught and sustained in a team environment, yet keeping individual scheduling and job flexibility. Our brand support, both internal and external, always fosters continuous improvement, challenges us and keeps our merchandising program respected as top notch. No other company will go down in history as a better value to ‘play well’, shaping minds of generations of children. Who wouldn’t want to play a part in that?”
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D