Are you a talent looking to build your career? Would you like to join a global company where you will be exposed to all the exciting aspects of a vibrant IT department?
Deliver administrative services to the IT organisation
You will be part of the Resource Delivery Team of 2, and your responsibility relates to workforce planning and staffing for Corporate IT. You will be in touch with many stakeholders as you service them by:
- Managing and governing contracts with our vendors in terms of delivery, quality, cost efficiency and flexibility just as you will be benchmarking vendors
- Being the go-to-person for Project Managers and Line Managers when they need external consultants for their teams by facilitating their vendor contracts and administrating purchase orders
- Being our super user in Corporate IT’s resource planning tool (Microsoft Project Server 2010)
- Configuring time registration access for external consultants working for Corporate IT in SAP Project System
Trusted to perform
When you join the LEGO Group, you become part of a company which believes that the more you enjoy what you do, and the more fun you have doing it, the more extraordinary your work will be. So by trusting you to make decisions, to the highest possible quality, we will help you make the most of your skills and reach your potential.
Work with multiple, semi-defined tasks in an ever-changing environment
You will be challenged on your ability to organise many assignments at the same time while delivering top notch service. To do so, you:
- Are recently graduated with a master degree focusing on IT, Communication and Organisation or have a 1-2 years' experience
- Have developed solid organisational and collaborative skills during your studies and student jobs
- Have a general understanding of ERP systems; experience with MS SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Server as well as SAP Project System is an advantage but no requirement (we will train you)
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Can ideally start this permanent job on 1 September 2014, as we would like for you to work with a colleague going on maternity leave on 26 September. To make this possible, we expect to conduct interviews during week 32 and 33.
Join the global family of LEGO®
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
If you would like to know more about this position, please call Senior Consultant, Corporate IT, Portfolio Management Office, Resource Delivery Management, Stella Kjær Hansen on +45 79 50 50 04.
This position was posted 07-07-2014 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Bringing it to life
"This is the perfect stepping stone for a career in the IT organisation. You’ll get broad exposure and experience which will help you decide what your next career step should be," says Stella.